Blink Health is a well-funded healthcare technology company on a mission to make prescription drugs more accessible & affordable for everyone. We're scaling up in a highly complex vertical to change the way Americans access the prescription drugs they need.
Our proprietary platform & supply chain allow us to offer everyone whether they have insurance or not amazingly inexpensive prices on their medications. Blink is providing a life-changing experience for people all over the country & fixing how opaque, unfair & overpriced healthcare has become. We are a highly collaborative team of builders & operators who invent new ways of working in an industry that historically has resisted innovation. Join us!
Who You Are:
You are a Service Desk Technician who has demonstrated success in addressing problems & opportunities within growing organizations. You know how to identify, diagnose, & resolve systems issues, document processes & procedures, & serve end-users with a positive customer experience. You have at least two to five years of relevant work experience & hold an undergraduate degree in Computer Engineering or Computer Science (or have equivalent work experience).
What you'll Do:
- Work as part of the Service Desk team to deliver IT services support to the company end-users & operations groups within Blink Health.
- Support of all remote access technology which includes laptop computers (Windows & Mac), cable modems/fiber drops (network), 2FA, wireless access points, software installations, license deployments, & more.
- Has worked with ticketing systems, preferably JIRA.
- Provide exceptional end-user support for our Mac OS & Windows (60/40 split) environment
- Support wireless devices such as iPhone, iPads, Joan devices,
- Previous experience with conferencing equipment such as Polycom phones, Zoom rooms, conference phones required.
- Experience with Windows server 2016/2019 (AD, DHCP, DNS) required.
- Experience with networking is a major plus.
- Experience with SaaS applications (AWS, Azure & O365) a plus
- Perform moves, adds, & changes for desktop hardware & equipment.
- Track requests to completion with JIRA: capture user requests, resolve issues, verify user satisfaction within predefined SLA's.
- Work proactively to prevent future problems by delivering end-user training, performing preventative maintenance & tracking inventory.
- Liaise with other technology groups to cross train in functions including Systems & Infrastructure Engineering, Information Security, Engineering/Software Development, & many other departments.
What You'll Need:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or other related fields.
- 3-5 years experience delivering end-user support services.
- Extensive knowledge of MacOS, Google Suite, Windows AD is a plus!
- Experience managing desktops, laptops, & networks within an enterprise environment.
- Experience supporting a large user community of mobile users. Advanced technical skills with mobile phones, wireless Internet connectivity VPNs, & Apple products is desirable.
- Candidates must be professional, service-oriented, articulate with an exceptional customer-oriented experience.
- Experience setting up & managing video conferences for high-level executives such as Zoom.
- Previous experience with MDM clients for mobile device configuration.
- Experience with Asset tracking & proper project flows to ensure all technology equipment is tracked properly.
- Documenting repeatable processes internally to assist other Service Desk members, & or contribute to our Self Service portal.
- Must work well within a team.
Why Join Us:
At Blink, we put humans first. We want everyone at Blink to be able to do the best work of their lives. We are a relentlessly learning, constantly curious & aggressively collaborative cross-functional team dedicated to inventing new ways to improve the lives of our customers.
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity of all kinds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.