Scandit is currently seeking an experienced Account Executive based in the US. You will be a key part of our international Sales Team, selling Scandits disruptive software-based Mobile Barcode Scanning, Data Capture & Augmented Reality Solutions to enterprise customers. Our target markets include enterprises primarily in Retail, Transport & Logistics, Manufacturing & Distribution, & Technology. You are a high-performing sales professional who is motivated to join a dynamic & fast-growing tech company with a disruptive offering.
What You Will Do
- Generate new sales opportunities by leveraging your experience & industry contacts.
- Position Scandit as a leader for cloud-based data capture solutions.
- Strategic, executive-level selling at multiple levels of decision-makers within larger, high potential accounts.
- Effectively utilize resources to reach & identify prospects for contact.
- Present Scandit solutions, develop proposals & value justifications, negotiate & close deals to achieve annual sales targets.
- Effectively use Salesforce & sales campaign tools to build & manage your sales funnel.
- Leverage your existing network of contacts & expand your market.
- Provide feedback regarding regional marketing events to attend, speaking opportunities, relevant publications & thought leaders/interest groups.
- Collaborate with Scandit sales management & marketing to ensure client satisfaction, higher conversion rate & to drive overall sales improvements.
- Provide input to the business & product development plans to assist with the evolution of current products & the development of new ones.
- Develop & maintain a strong working proficiency of Scandit solutions.
Who You Are
- Minimum of 5 years software sales experience in the enterprise space in North America
- Passionate about disruptive technologies with a good understanding of mobile applications
- Proven track record in achieving sales targets
- Knowledge & experience in other target industries is a bonus
- Excel in a fast-paced start-up environment & able to quickly adapt to change
- Excellent interpersonal & written/spoken communication & strong negotiation skills
- You will be fluent to a professional business standard in English
- Eligible to work in North America. Home-office based
- BS or BA from a top tier university
Who We Are
Scandit enables enterprises & consumers to change the way they interact with everyday objects & augment the physical world with real-time data captured by scanning barcodes & recognizing text, objects, & other visual identifiers using smartphones, tablets, wearables, drones & robots.
Scandits mobile data capture platform is built on proprietary computer vision, augmented reality, & machine learning technologies. Companies in industries such as retail, transportation & logistics, manufacturing, & healthcare can use Scandits technology to create & power mobile apps for crucial enterprise workflows like mobile point of sale, mobile shopping, self-checkout, inventory management, & proof of delivery
Many of the worlds most innovative & successful companies are benefiting from Scandits enterprise-grade mobile data capture platform, including Sephora, DHL, & Levi Strauss & Co.
We help you capture every opportunity. www.scandit.com