LendingHome is re-imaginingthe mortgage process from the ground up by combining innovative technology with an experienced team. Our goal is to create a seamless, transparent process that transforms the mortgage process from end to end.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for people to get financing & generate wealth through real estate. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $3.5 billion dollars worth of loans across 15,000+ projects, en route to becoming the largest fix & flip lender in the country. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has raised $167MM in venture capital, has grown to a team of over 300, & has been featured on the Forbes Fintech 50 list for two years running. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
The LendingHome Servicing Team is the primary point of contact for our customers after a loan is approved. Our goal is to provide the best mortgage experience for our customers & keep them coming back. Interpret the status of a loan & mitigate the risk of it becoming delinquent by proactively reaching out to our customers to determine what can be done to facilitate the satisfaction of the loan, ensuring that both LendingHome & the borrower win.
- Proactively reaching out to a pipeline of borrowers in order to avoid loans from going into default
- Collaborating with servicing teams to identify borrowers who are at risk of default & determine the best approach
- Working with compliance team to develop new policies & procedures, specifically related to default prevention techniques & strategies
- Resolving incoming, escalated, & general mortgage loan inquiries & requests from customers
- Processing mortgage payoffs & verifications
- Documenting all customer interaction in LendingHomes system of record
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum 1 year of mortgage-related collection or customer service experience
- Clearly communicate the life-cycle of a mortgage from start to finish & have knowledge of the processing steps involved
- Build relationships & work closely in a team environment
- Ability to understand customer issues & own any issue through resolution
- Possess broad knowledge of real estate transaction methods
- Leadership/team-lead experience preferred
- Project management experience preferred
- Knowledge of Excel or spreadsheet equivalent experience, Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of Tax, Escrow Analysis, Mortgage Insurance & Hazard Insurance preferred
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.