THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Blue Aprons CX Business Data/Analytics II position will support CX leadership by guiding the Analytics team in the development of critical metrics & actionable insights on our backend & customer facing processes, while also supporting cross-department technical functionalities, which impact fundamental system functionalities. In addition, the Data Analyst II will lead key cross-departmental data/analytics project support including but not limited to VoC & Best customer initiatives.
WHATS ON THE MENU
- Direct & oversee priorities, responsibilities, & performance management of all direct reports
- Drive efforts to forecast & manage key operational insights & will work to improve all aspects of forecasting demand in workforce planning, predictive staffing models, & project management support.
- Cross Department Project Support
- Facilitates High Level Ticket Volume Forecasting
- LE Staffing Modeling & Vendor Hour Management
- Oversee agent performance reporting (For mgmt & supes)
- SQL Database Management & Modeling
- Builds Dashboards & other operation tools
- CX Data Validation & Auditing
- Department Resource Management
- Quantitative Customer Trend Analysis/ VoC support
- Navigate large datasets, build and/or interpret predictive models, & partner with CX leadership to create process mapping & design, testing, & rollout planning/execution.
- Support CX leadership in understanding, forecasting, & managing key business insights
- Maintain & improve current workflows, forecasting models, & methodology by reviewing historical trends, researching demand drivers, & developing forecast models using advanced analytical methods
- CRM/IVR management
- Own licensing expenditure
- Support VoC initiatives through qualitative & word trend analysis
- Identify, prioritize, structure, & analyze ad hoc analyses about key cross-functional initiatives & projects, customer insights, & business operations to identify root cause & trend analysis
- Support cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant impact variations between teams
- Three years Experience in Reporting & Data
- Three years Experience in Project Management & Managing System/Process
- At least two years of supervisor experience, preferred
- Advance spreadsheet experience in both Excel & Google sheets
- Intermediate Powerpoint/Google Slides experience
- Intermediate experience with Tableau or other visualization software
- Intermediate SQL experience
- Strong understanding of contact center software & metrics
- Strong analytical, organizational, decision making, & presentation skills with experience communicating with senior leadership
- Strong verbal & communication skills, required in interfacing with varied stakeholders across the company.
- Motivated self-starter
- Executive reporting & presentation creation
- Bachelor Degree in related fieldExperience with CX related technology platforms & Service Environments
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.