As the Keyholder/Sales Lead, youll focus primarily on supporting & motivating a team of retail associates. It will be your task to ensure Aways brand ethos is infused into the store experience & that your team is delivering exceptional customer service. You will also help to drive performance by managing the stores systems & people operations.
What youll do:
- Manage, support, & develop a team of retail associates
- Onboard new hires while still coaching existing team members
- Communicate Aways values & brand philosophy to your team & to customers alike
- Ensure that your team is providing the best customer service possible, by providing such service yourself
- Take ownership of in-store processes & operations & help define Aways SOPs.
- Help run an efficient & growing retail business; optimize store operations & customer journey
- Be a point person for HQ counterparts & colleagues; assist in marketing events & programming at the store.
- 2-3 years experience in a managerial, customer-facing role
- Deep understanding of elevated customer experience
- Genuinely excited about building & managing a high-performing retail team. Comfortable getting their hands dirty!
- Top performer with the track record to prove it
- Must have a passion for people development, a knack for motivation, & a honed & mature leadership style
- Understanding of financial performance models & how to action KPIs
- Previous experience working at a start-up or a fast-growing retail company
- Previous visual merchandising experience a plus
Away (www.awaytravel.com) is a modern lifestyle brand creating thoughtful products designed to transform travel.
Since our launch in February 2016, we have become one of the fastest growing consumer brands in the world. We have sold millions of travel products, grown from a team of four to over 250, expanded shipping to nearly 40 countries, opened seven stores across two countries, & launched several new products & experiences that are inspiring more people to travel the world. And we know thats just the beginning!
In just over three years, we have already been twice named one of Fast Companys Worlds Most Innovative Companies, one of TIMEs 50 Most Genius Companies, & a Forbes Next Billion Dollar Startup. We have also raised more than $156M in total equity funding to fuel our next phase of growth.
Today, were expanding into new travel product categories including apparel, wellness & lifestyle accessories as well as investing in the growth of physical retail in the US & abroad--with the plan to open 50 new stores in the next three years. Sound like something you want to be part of? Were hiring!