Were looking for a highly-motivated & analytical marketer to own mobile app marketing at ClassPass. The Mobile Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving & evolving our mobile growth strategy, & will work closely with product/engineering, business intelligence, & other channel owners to target & acquire new members via our best-in-class mobile app (60k five-star reviews & counting)!
- Drive app installs & new members while balancing LTV:CAC
- Manage push notifications & other mobile-centric messaging to drive engagement
- Evolve our mobile measurement capabilities & continually re-evaluate mobile KPIs
- Deliver comprehensive reports on mobile app performance, from top-of-funnel ad performance to in-app engagement (including actionable insights for the product team)
- 2-5 years experience in growth/performance marketing, with at least 1 year focused on mobile
- Hands-on experience with one or more of these platforms/tactics: Apple Search Ads, Universal App Campaigns, App Store Optimization
- Intermediate-to-advanced at Excel; skills with SQL & Adjust (or other MMPs) a bonus
- Equally comfortable making in-the-weeds campaign adjustments & presenting polished findings to C-level executives
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.