Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
The HRIS Manager is responsible for administration of Caspers HRIS system, ADP & other POS systems. The manager plans & directs the establishment & ongoing administration of Human Resources Information Systems to support short- & long-range Human Resources goals. This individual maintains HRIS to ensure robust data reporting capabilities are enabled & provides top level system administration & user security.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Manage relationships with vendors & ensure the development of proper training & documentation for system use & maintenance.
- Evaluate current systems to automate where possible or improve efficiency.
- Establish data tables, structures, files, interface requirements, data integrity protocols, & security roles for ongoing administration.
- Develop, generate, & analyze a variety of HR reports for senior management & HR/Finance Business Partners including all HR Dashboards
- Ensure accuracy of all HR data housed within HRIS on a global basis.
- Prepare & submit all government HR reporting as required; collaborate with Finance as needed to ensure most accurate & complete data is reported.
- Configure system to support annual benefits open enrollment & performance review cycles
Our dream candidate has...
- Bachelors degree in business, HR or other related field
- 5 - 7 years of HRIS experience
- Familiarity with a variety of HR systems, preferably on a global basis (ie ADP Workforce Now, Greenhouse)
- Excellent report writing & analytical skills.
- Ability to create complex reports & other third-party reporting tools.
- Advanced Excel skills (v-lookups, pivot tables, filters, etc.).
- Ability to understand users data requests & present data in concise, meaningful formats.
- Detail- & results-oriented self-starter with ability to work independently.
- Ability to work calmly & flexibly in order to respond to multiple changing business priorities.