Betterworks is seeking a Regional Vice President (RVP) of Sales, with proven track record of sustained success in Enterprise SaaS Sales. As the RVP of Sales you will lead a diverse team of Enterprise Account Executives responsible for selling Betterworks industry leading performance management suite to a diverse set of large companies. You will be accountable for developing strategic sales growth plans aligned with the overall company goals. You will be responsible for executing against revenue targets in terms of new logos, upsells & cross-sells.
The RVP of Sales will lead sales in the Eastern US. The RVP of Sales will ensure that the sales team is aligned with key stakeholders, from Customer Success to Product to Finance. The position reports to the EVP of Sales.
- Manage a team of high performing Enterprise Account Executives with responsibility for driving performance, execution, & accountability
- Recruit A-level talent to the team
- Manage revenue generating activities including client visits, pipeline management, opportunity development, account planning, & deal negotiation.
- Work closely with post sales teams including Professional Services & Customer Success to ensure an outstanding client experience, leading to renewal & expansion
- Meet face to face with key clients on regular basis to support business plans, growth & strategic alignment with Betterworks
- Analyze & provide data that will highlight opportunities to further grow business
- Provide regular reporting internally to provide market insights & improve strategic plans
- Proactively manage & maintain high motivation levels within your team
- Conduct regular 1:1's with direct reports & key stakeholders
- Create, maintain, & evolve an individual development plan for each team member
- Proven people management experience in sales. 10+ years of leading high-growth sales teams
- Inspirational leadership capabilities & results-driven orientation, providing a clear sense of direction, motivation, & accountability to the sales team
- Ability to build & maintain strong industry relationships with thought leaders & influencers
- Growth mindset combined with an Ownership mindset. Adaptable to rapid change
- Demonstrated ability to coach direct reports & develop opportunities with larger clients
- Track record of sales success as an individual contributor
- Deep experience in value-based selling & ROI models
- Strong multi-tasking capabilities; strong analytical skills. Data-driven decision maker. Comfortable with data & excellent attention to detail
- Ability to navigate & communicate effectively in complex organizations
- Strong team player
- Travel required 30-50%
- MBA preferred; bachelors degree or an equivalent combination of education & experience required