Our Vision & Mission
For the last 100 years, companies have operated primarily under a product-centric business model, where the goal was to make, ship, & sell more units. Today, theres a demand to have products & services delivered on a continual, subscription basis; to upgrade & access new innovations & features constantly. This is the end of ownership & it changes everything. Our vision is The World Subscribed where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo).
Zuoras leading, cloud-based software solution automates all subscription order-to-revenue operations in real-time for any business. Companies in any industry can launch new businesses, shift products to subscription, implement new pay-as-you-go pricing & packaging models, gain new insights into subscriber behavior, & disrupt market segments to gain competitive advantage.
Team & Role
Our growth story is only just beginning & our Recruiting team is pivotal in sustaining our rapid growth across the globe. We are looking for a relationship focused, outcome-oriented Talent Scout with an entrepreneurial spirit to help us take on this huge market opportunity.
As a Talent Scout, youll focus on supporting Zuoras recruiters & hiring managers with their hiring needs. You will be expected to determine appropriate recruiting sources to demonstrate for advertising & posting positions, identify & target both passive & active candidates & develop a network to support a solid pipeline of qualified candidates. You will also conduct initial prescreens, engage passive talent & position Zuora as an employer of choice. You will work closely with the recruiter to provide impeccable candidate experience while driving the interview process.
Join us & make shift happen!
What youll do & achieve:
- Provide an impeccable candidate experience
- Participate in hiring kick-offs & weekly hiring check-ins to ensure quality & progression of talent pipeline
- Drive consistent partnership with recruiters to prioritize searches
- Evangelize diverse candidate pool
- Own & drive the sourcing strategy & execution
- Identify, screen & present qualified talent pools
- You will concurrently source on 10-12 critical searches at one time with an emphasis on identifying & attracting diverse talent
- Active outreach of 100-150 passive candidates per week
- Present 10-12 qualified candidates on a weekly basis
What youll need to be successful:
- Team oriented with ability to partner with other talent scouts & recruiters
- Strong written & verbal communication skills
- Ability to learn & adapt to changing business needs
- Passion for innovative sourcing & recruitment techniques
- Ability to have difficult conversations around sensitive topics including compensation expectations & immigration law policy
- Detailed knowledge of technology industry landscapes & trends
- Hands on experience with latest technologies in Applicants Tracking Systems. Greenhouse preferred.
Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models & acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates & orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-cash process, including billing & revenue recognition.
At Zuora, every employee is the CEO of their career & leading our mission are over 1,200 passionate & innovative ZEOs who value freedom, responsibility & accountability in equal measure because they have the capacity to make shift happen. Our culture isnt an empty branding effort our ZEOs love working here & it shows in our rating on Glassdoor. We take it very seriously. We encourage our employees to be curious, creative, & stay focused on our shared mission of enabling our customers to be successful.
Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Komatsu, Rogers, Schneider Electric, Xplornet & Zendesk. Headquartered in Silicon Valley, Zuora also operates offices in Atlanta, Boston, Frisco, Denver, San Francisco, London, Paris, Beijing, Sydney, Chennai & Tokyo.
At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences & contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an equal opportunity employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com