Bonobos is seeking Lead Stylists (we call them Lead Guides) who can provide the best in-person shopping experience to our awesome clientele in our White Plains location. Are you up for the challenge?
Whats the opportunity? Our White Plains location is looking for great full-timeLead Guides - our spin on a Keyholder.
Hmmsounds interesting. Whats a Guide, exactly?A Guide is what we call a fashion-conscious, service-oriented, incentive-driven, sales powerhouse. Guides bring their knowledge of our product & brand to the forefront & complete the package deal with their love for style, passion for quality & insistence on top-tier service. They fully understand & appreciate the importance of our customer's happiness & are willing to get innovative to ensure ourcustomer has the best shopping experience possible. Our one-on-one,appointment basedexperience offers customers both an alternative & complementary service to our web-driven model. Don't think traditional retail; what we're building you haven't seen before. Check it out in more detailhere.
What's exciting about this opportunity?As a Lead Guide, you are a critical team member of our Bonobos Guideshop Field team. You will act as a leader & will beresponsible for holding down the fort when the Guideshop Manager (or Assistant Guideshop Manager) is not available. You will be an expert in delivering exceptional customer experiences through balancing your leadership responsibilities, the daily coaching of Guides, & managing your own individual sales results. You will partner with the Guideshop Manager to ensure effective communication & contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional, productive & team oriented.
Okay, now Im intrigued. Who are you looking for?
- Have 2-5 years of sales experience in traditional retail or relevant sales experience
- Lead by example & model behavior that reflects the Company
- Have strong time management & organizational skills
- Are able to work as a team & effectively communicate
- Understand the power of generating leads & can manage a team with agility, change direction, & continuously improve based on key lessons learned
- Love making people happy & want to help everyone look & feel great
- Tell strangers on the street that their tag is showing
- Areself motivatedand confident in your ability to network
- Know or want to learn as much as possible about mens fashion, fabrics, styles, fit, & more
- Value self-awareness, intellectual honesty, judgment, empathy & positive energy - often over career experience
- Work hard because we love what were doing, but also believe in balance
- Will back up our talk with competitive compensation, challenging projects, random acts of team-wide fun, awesome coworkers & the rare tribal atmosphere that also values individuality
- Are committed to building a unique, fun & successful shopping experience through our Guide team
- Are excited to hear from you