The customer journey starts with a question. And consumers expect answers. Yext puts businesses in control of their facts online with brand-verified answers in search. By serving accurate, consistent, brand-verified answers to consumer questions, Yext delivers authoritative information straight from the source the business itself no matter where or how customers are searching. Taco Bell, Marriott, Jaguar Land Rover, & businesses around the globe use the Yext platform to capture consumer intent & drive digital discovery, engagement, & revenue all from a single source of truth. Yexts mission is to provide perfect answers everywhere.
Want to work in a fast-growing startup, take on new challenges & help people? Yext is looking for energetic self-starters that will help keep us ahead of the curve. This position is a great opportunity to start from the ground up & prove yourself while gaining a good understanding of Yext, our product, & our customers. The Client Support Team is a group of savvy, social people who enjoy talking to customers & helping solve complex problems. Here, you can let your personality shine & come up with creative solutions, big or small, for our customers & for the team.
As a Client Support Specialist, you will be working with a diverse set of clients who have made an investment in a cutting-edge technology to manage their digital knowledge across a network of maps, apps, social networks, directories, & search engines. You will be an essential part of our Global Support Team that owns the post-sale technical relationship. You will learn everything there is to know about the Yext products, our internal processes, & the needs of our customers. You will be working in a very dynamic environment with plenty of opportunities for you to expand your skill set & grow. Onboarding includes a comprehensive training program, which will empower you with skills, resources, & confidence to apply your individual talents to Yext. Professional working proficiency in German is required, because this role will be supporting both our UK & German regions.
What You'll Do
- Be the passionate face & voice of our brand, enriching customer relationships with Yext
- Troubleshoot & answer questions related to our software, integrations, & billing from our customers via phone, email, & chat
- Assist a wide range of clients in optimizing the Yext platform
- Provide platform configuration & data management services to our clients & partners
- Contribute to internal resources & deliver meaningful product feedback to leadership & relevant teams
- Master our innovative technology & communicate that understanding to a broad range of customers
- Interpret customer requests, tailor your conversations according to their needs, & effectively communicate these needs internally
- Craft help articles & other support materials (including video) that empower users to serve themselves
What You Have
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- Ability to speak & write in English & German fluently & idiomatically
- Interest in pursuing a career in technology
- The ability to think creatively about, analyze, & understand complicated & abstract ideas
- Outstanding & effective interpersonal skills
- Customer-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Evidence of taking leadership or distinguishing yourself from your peers, especially in team or social activities
- Ability to work quickly & independently with excellent time management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Strong computer skills, including typing skills, & the ability to adapt quickly to new programs
- Proficient in data analysis & manipulation with solid spreadsheet (Excel) preferred
- Basic understanding of the Yext product suite
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.