Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for an energetic, experienced & eager Facilities Manager to oversee operations of our growing New York City Headquarters. Reporting directly to our Head of Global Real Estate & Facilities, youll be responsible for maintaining & improving a highly effective workplace, a critical asset for Yext. Youll have high visibility with all levels of our local teams & supervise office managers around the world for global exposure. Joining a high growth company, youll be provided with many exciting opportunities to make an impact.
- Maintain a safe, clean, organized & effective facility according to Yext standards & best practices
- Oversee efficient operation, maintenance, repair, inspection of building systems including electrical, HVAC, security, life safety, lighting, utilities, telecom, energy management
- Oversee efficient operation of office services including breakroom services, offices supplies, janitorial, pest control, package shipping/receiving
- Procurement of vendors & services as needed
- Act as main point of contact to manage working relationships with building & property management, building superintendent, & facilities vendors & contractors
- Supervise & develop in-house Facilities Coordinators & Front Desk Coordinators
- Supervise & develop global Office Managers
- Manage facility budget to ensure spend remains within allocated limits
- Manage facility accounts, contracts, POs, & invoices
- Manage staff seating, seating map, user inventory, & internal move-management
- Manage directories & facility/office resource manuals
- Help improve existing systems, services, processes, & standards
- Ad hoc initiatives as required
- Bachelor's degree in Facilities Management, Engineering, Business Management or relevant field (FM Certification a plus)
- Minimum 5+ years of relevant experience, including people management
- Strong technical aptitude & comfort with building systems & technical processes
- Highly dependable
- Aptitude to work autonomously
- Process & detail oriented
- Idea & task oriented
- Project management skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Excellent people skills
- Creative thinker with the ability to trouble-shoot
- Adept with Gmail, Google Docs, MS Office, & similar applications
- Experience working for a high-growth company or start-up is a plus
- A strong belief in Yext's mission: putting perfect location information in every hand
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.