We're looking for a Sales Development Representative (SDR) who will prospect & qualify potential customers for the Vimeo Sales team, building trust & rapport that result in qualified opportunities. The Sales Development Representative is the first point of contact between prospective customers & Vimeo & will be responsible for generating & qualifying new leads. The ideal candidate has a keen eye for determining potential opportunities for new business, & can rapidly qualify, convert, & assign those opportunities. This role will be a part of a new team that will build the process of expanding new Enterprise & OTT business for Vimeo.
What Youll Do:
- Prospect for new business, researching companies & individuals that meet criteria for prospective partnership with Vimeo
- Develop ideal customer profiles for outbound prospecting
- Qualify inbound inquiries
- Build new methods for attracting clients
- Take initiative to help marketing convert their efforts into leads for the business development team
- Work to meet & exceed monthly goals defined to maximize deal flow with outbound emails, calls, setting up meetings, etc.
- Occasionally close new business opportunities
Skills & Knowledge You Should Possess:
- 1-3 years experience in demand development, lead generation, or sales, ideally within SaaS businesses
- Outstanding phone, prospecting, sales, customer service, & interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM software
- Ability to build relationships with potential customers, understand their environment, & introduce new concepts to solve problems
- Ability to build relationships with internal stakeholders, fully understand technology platform capabilities, & Vimeos ability to solve partner needs
- Ability to multi-task & prioritize workload to maximize efficiency
- Demonstrated interest in the entertainment, online video or technology industries
- Represent the company & our products with a high degree of professionalism
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. With over 175 million members across more than 150 countries, we help anyone grow their business by making it easy to create & market high-quality, impactful videos.
We work hard to enable creators of all kinds to succeed, & to that end, we prioritize attracting diverse talent & cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration & creativity. Were committed to building a company & a community where people thrive by being themselves & are inspired to do their best work every day.
Vimeo is headquartered in New York City with offices around the world, & is an operating business of IAC. Learn more at www.vimeo.com.