CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
CLEAR is looking for a highly analytical, data driven & creative Lifecycle Marketing Manager to manage, grow & optimize our customer communications including in-app, push, email and, sms & subscriber referral programs. Were looking for someone creative, professional & detail-oriented with a passion for wow-ing current & potential members through captivating & on-brand communications. You will rely on data & testing to find new ways to drive upgrades, usage & retention through app messaging, emails & other marketing avenues you uncover.
What You Will Do:
- Execute cross-channel lifecycle programs, both one-off & drip, from in-app & push campaigns to email & text
- Support the day in & day out of our mobile app marketing program, consisting of drip campaigns, brand campaigns, subscriber transactional messaging, & more
- Have experience with large scale email programs & can partner with the other manager on the team in crafting a holistic lifecycle messaging strategy & show a willingness to learn our email stack
- Identify, track & implement meaningful a/b tests that will improve CRM & Lifecycle KPIs -conversion, retention & winback rates
- Evaluate our core metrics on a daily basis & partner with data teams to enhance our dashboards & uncover new segments to target
- Partner with teams across the organization, such as growth, product, technology & finance, to understand key initiatives & how email can support these new programs
- Stay up to date on the newest tools & tactics in email marketing
Who You Are:
- 3+ years of experience in app marketing, email, CRM or lifecycle marketing with a subscription based business & a strong understanding of app & email marketing best practices
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience preferred. Working knowledge of Movable Ink, Email on Acid, & Braze is an added bonus
- Experience making data-driven decisions using analytics, A/B testing, & campaign reports & dashboards
- Proficiency in HTML, CSS
- Excellent attention to detail
- Self-starter with an "own it" mentality
- Strong project management & multi-tasking skills
- Ability to operate in a highly matrixed, rapidly evolving environment