Omada Health is on a mission to inspire & engage people in lifelong health, one step at a time.
We are looking for a Commercial Effectiveness Specialist to support our commercial operations functions. This role will assist in the planning, registration, execution & tracking of high-impact training & learning initiatives. This individual will also project manage sales training courses, onboarding & other key commercial initiatives by partnering closely with the sales, alliances team, customer success, sales operations & enablement. A successful specialist will be an organizational guru, who loves to continually scale & improve processes & partner closely cross functionally across teams at Omada. You will report directly to, & work closely with the Director of Commercial Effectiveness.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in sales enablement, sales operations or other related function
- Minimum of a Bachelors degree
- Proven ability to collaborate effectively across business partners
- Ability to prioritize & manage a number of projects & activities at the same time with strong attention to detail
- Open minded mindset & are a self-starter, with a can-do attitude in a complex, ambiguous environment
- Ability to roll up your sleeves in the day-to-day, while thinking about the bigger picture!
- Project manage sales training calls, sessions & onboarding trainings.
- Own the sales learning management system & catalog all presentation content & supporting material for training programs
- Partner with Commercial Effectiveness team to support the new sales hire onboarding program with activation of appropriate systems & trainings
- Manage & update documents across both the sales systems & learning management systems to ensure the information & record entry is high quality for our internal & external sales teams
- Collaborate & work closely with sales team members & commercial operations to identify & implement further process efficiencies & streamlining opportunities
You will love this job if you:
- An organizational guru who loves to project manage
- Able to take charge & create a path forward while dealing with an evolving organization
- Great team player mentality & comfortable with cross functional teams
- Passionate about supporting a mission to improve healthcare through innovation & technology!
- Competitive salary
- Stock options (extended post termination option exercise window for Omadans who are with us 3 years or more)
- Flexible vacation to help you rest, recharge, & connect with loved ones
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, & vision insurance (and above market employer contributions)
- 401k retirement savings plan
- Two giftable Omada enrollments per calendar year
- ...and more!
About Omada Health: Omada Health is a digital care provider that empowers people to achieve their health goals through sustainable behavioral change. Working with health plans, employers, & health systems, the company delivers personalized interventions for individuals dealing with chronic conditions, musculoskeletal issues, anxiety, & depression. Combining data-powered human coaching, connected devices, & curriculums tailored to an individuals specific conditions & circumstances, Omada has enrolled more than 450,000 participants across all 50 states. Omadas partners include major employers across the country, including Costco & Iron Mountain, as well as leading health plans, such as Cigna & Kaiser.
We carefully hire the best talent we can find, which means actively seeking diversity of beliefs, backgrounds, education, & ways of thinking. We strive to build an inclusive culture where differences are celebrated & leveraged to inform better design & business decisions. Omada is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, legally protected medical condition, family care status, military or veteran status, marital status, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, or any other basis protected by local, state, or federal laws.