We pride ourselves on fostering a work environment that is diverse & inclusive. We are a team of collaborators, communicators, technologists and innovators. Creative, fun and hardworking, our team is committed to providing our customers with a great experience. Work/life balance is built into our culture. We give ample time to recharge & enjoy life outside the office. We recognize our accomplishments; we learn from our failures, and we support each other & our customers no matter what. We're looking for people who are passionate about what they do & value hard work & integrity. We invite you to join the Hub!
At CommerceHub, we believe in product teams, not feature teams. We are looking for candidates who enjoy identifying opportunities to deliver customer value with high impact across multiple product areas. You will use your judgement & work closely with your engineering & design counterparts to prioritize initiatives, release improvements to customers, & listen to their feedback to iterate. As a Sr. Product Manager on our Network team, itll be your responsibility to build products that help the members of our network achieve their goals while meeting our goal of being a product-driven company with technological moats.
What You'll Own
- Own the product vision for your area. Youll build the vision for your product area & ensure it aligns with our overall company strategy. Youll make tough prioritization decisions while helping the team think strategically about long-term opportunities while balancing short term objectives.
- Become an expert. Youll become an authority on the practices, innovations, trends, & history of your domain.
- Represent the customer. Youll serve as the champion & voice of customers. You will build direct relationships with customers & immerse yourself in their experience on the platform.
- Collaborate across teams. Your success will require coordination across multiple teams & disciplines at CommerceHub. Youll play a critical role creating alignment between partner teams & ensure we all succeed together as a team. Youll use both quantitative & qualitative data to identify customer pain points, & use this information to prioritize ruthlessly.
- Measure success. Youll own the definition of success for your product area making sure the criteria is measurable, attainable, & visible to all stakeholders.
What We're Looking For
We are looking for seasoned product managers that enjoy being given ambiguous problems & excel in finding innovative solutions. We are looking for someone that can help his/her team understand how to drive maximum impact.
You should have experience with the full product development lifecycle, including setting goals for your products, measuring the results, & quantifying the impact of features on the business.
- 3-5 years of product management experience working with cross functional teams.
- Comfortable presenting strategy & impact to stakeholders across all levels of the organization.
- Experience using both qualitative & quantitative data to derive user insights.
- Strong communication skills, with clear verbal communication as well as explicit & mindful written communication skills, with an ability to communicate the impact of your work.
- Experience in companies that employ modern product management & software development techniques.
- You are living wherever you want & are excited about the all remote lifestyle.
- A robust health & wellness program
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Culture & team-building activities
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
- Competitive time off package with front-loaded PTO & paid sick leave
- Four weeks paid parental (bonding) leave
- Floating holidays
- A paid volunteer day
- Eight company holidays
We are an equal opportunity employer & all candidates from every background will be considered based on skills, experience and other business factors.
EOE, including Disability/Veterans
Authorization to work in the United States is a requirement for this role.