As Partner Success Analyst, you will be responsible for working with the Partner Success team & Via Partners to provide input & recommendations via data driven analysis. Using your love of data, youll identify trends in existing customers, across the customer base & provide strategic insights on the operations of several of our largest & most strategic partners, preparing detailed, data-driven performance reports highlighting key operational trends & opportunities for improvement. You thrive in a fast-paced environment, & eagerly pitch in to solve urgent operational issues to keep partners on-demand transit systems running smoothly. In the process, you will gain exposure to operations, strategy, marketing, entrepreneurship, product & business development.
- Monitor partners service performance & create summary reports & insights to share with Partners senior stakeholders
- Strengthen our business relationship with existing Partners, providing them with the insights & intelligence to increase their efficiency & performance of their operations. This helps create long term success for both the Partner & Via, ultimately leading to contract renewals & expansion of Via's reach
- Coordinate & manage product expectations & development, working with our engineering & product team to distill requests & ideas into actionable next steps & technology features
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to define, coordinate & oversee all logistical & technical aspects required to help partners optimize their use of our technology
- Help identify & introduce best practices globally, leveraging on your experience with multiple Partners
Qualifications & skills
- 1-2 years of work experience in a leading consulting firm or other client-facing, data-driven role
- Organized & independent; youre both an individual contributor & a team player: people love working with you
- Thrive in fast-paced environment, troubleshooting issues in real-time & overseeing multiple tasks simultaneously
- An analytical mind: you love dealing with complex problems & data sets, & are relentless in pursuit of innovative, actionable solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
At Via, we're on the cutting edge of mobility. Were building revolutionary technology thats changing the way people get around. It's on-demand transit on a mass scale, a smarter transportation thats friendly to our planet. From on-demand autonomous shuttles in Australia to dynamically routed bus fleets in Singapore, our sophisticated operating system is powering transportation in the worlds biggest cities & is sought after by prominent transportation players globally. Weve provided more than 50 million shared rides already, & were growing at an astonishing rate. We have offices in more than 15 countries, projects in more than 50 markets, & a goal of hundreds of deployments by the end of 2019. If youre someone who relishes wearing multiple hats, never backs down from a challenge, & loves getting things done, wed love to hear from you!
Via offers above-market compensation packages & benefits, including equity, health insurance, & relocation assistance.
Via is an equal opportunity employer.