Expert Writing. Develop Content. Execute Strategy.
CB Insights is on an amazing growth trajectory. With over 4x growth in employee size over the past four years. The market potential is huge & the sales results continue to outpace our expectations. We are in need of a rockstar B2B Senior Content Marketing Manager to help to continue to fuel our growth.
The Role Youll Play:
We re looking for someone to help create & execute a content strategy that will position CB Insights & our product offering to the B2B buying community in a much more impactful way. With over 30 Analysts pumping out massive amounts of research content on a weekly basis, it will give you an amazing place to start.
There is a huge opportunity to leverage this incredible content in many ways. Our newsletter has over 600,000+ subscribers, so youll be starting with a big audience & amazing content to leverage & create.
Your expert writing skills will be put to good use. From leveraging the aforementioned research, to creating case studies, to partnering with Product Marketing on messaging, this is a great opportunity to have a huge impact.
The ideal candidate will have experience developing content campaigns from the ground up as well as assisting with the development of scalable strategies for those campaigns to support sales, growth & product marketing.
You will be product & industry savvy ( you love reading about venture capital & technology), & an independent worker. Your strong communication & collaboration skills allow you to work effectively & closely with a highly talented team of marketers.
About the Marketing Team:
The marketing team at CB Insights is big on team collaboration. Team members are willing to jump in, even if it is out of their job responsibilities & work together to get goals across the finish line. There is never a dumb question, we are always willing to sit down & talk to each other & share our knowledge. The team has a work hard play hard mentality. Hard work is valued & building relationships with team members is equally as important.
Your Main Tasks:
- Create & execute the Content strategy for the organization that leads to demand gen opportunities & client engagement across all online platforms.
- Measure results of all content marketing activities to influence future content marketing campaigns.
- Help us to connect our product offerings with our research in a way that moves buyers through the funnel.
- Collaborate with product marketing & sales to develop content for product launches, sales communications & thought leadership.
- Create & optimize content (e.g., blog posts, landing page copy, etc.) for SEO & provide ongoing SEO guidance to a team of intelligence analysts.
- Help implement smart & sustainable SEO strategies that differentiate CB Insights from competitors.
- Coordinate content campaigns with social media & email marketing for research report promotion & distribution
- Develop editorial storylines to support corporate marketing goals.
What you bring to the table:
- 5+ years digital content marketing experience in a B2B technology (SaaS) environment developing high-quality content ranging from longer form white papers, case studies, infographics, video scripting & podcasts.
- Understanding & work experience in SEO & managing an SEO agency.
- Professional creative B2B writing & editing skills
- Familiarity with organic & paid social media content campaigns.
- Familiarity with corporate innovation & venture strategies.
- Exceptional communication, prioritization, & time management skills.
- Experience working cross-functionally, especially across marketing disciplines, sales, design, & product.
- Amazing culture: Happy, Helpful, Humble, Hungry. Learn more here
- A newsletter that 600k people follow: Sign up here.
- Be Healthy: Health with HSA & FSA options, dental, & vision insurance along with unlimited/take what you need sick day policy
- Plan for the future: 401k with up to 4% match
- Continued Learning: $1,000 yearly continuing education stipend
- Rest & Relax: Competitive vacation & holiday plans
- Refuel: Daily lunch stipend, unlimited snacks/coffee
We know that diversity makes for the best problem-solving & creative thinking. We are dedicated to adding new perspectives to the team & encourage everyone to apply if your experience is close to what we are looking for.
Equal Opportunity Employer: CB Insights is committed to creating a diverse environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
If you know someone who'd be perfect for the role,submit here & you'll be eligible for $5,000!