Welcome to Depop. We are the community-driven fashion marketplace where over 13M people come to buy, sell & discover unique items. We're on a mission to transform fashion by empowering the next generation of creative entrepreneurs.
With headquarters in London, spaces in LA & New York, we have a team of more than 125 people dedicated to enhancing & developing the Depop experience for our global communities. And were just getting started.
Due to expansion, were looking for an energetic & engaging Contracts & Compliance Manager to support the increasing needs of our business. You will help the business grow in a way that meets regulatory requirements & protects Depops reputation. Reporting to the Finance Director, you will be the liaison between Finance/Legal & the rest of the business. This is a broad role & you will work on a wide variety of projects. Were currently helping build one of the most dynamic & well-funded startups in the London tech scene. Sound like your thing?
- Manage the contracting & renewals process for all suppliers, partners, users, (etc) & provide day to day contract support to the business. This includes ensuring:
- Correct up to date templates are used;
- Incoming contracts are reviewed by finance/legal, updated & managed with 3rd parties;
- Statements of work are complete;
- Contracts are approved by appropriate stakeholders, signed & filed;
- Renewals are diarised & managed;
- Data protection agreements/addendums are in place & managed.
- Help create & improve contracts & compliance processes for scale, develop standard forms & checklists, & drive efficiencies in the contracts process
- Internal training across the business (with Finance/Legal) on contracts & contracting processes
- Update the business (with Legal) on developments in relevant laws, regulations, guidelines (e.g. relating to data protection, child protection, social media, etc.)
- Manage internal risk register & ensure each department carries out tasks assigned to it.