We believe conquering cancer is a big data problem. That's why we built the world's leading comprehensive liquid biopsy. This non-invasive tool for accessing & sequencing tumor DNA is used by thousands of oncologists to help tens of thousands of advanced cancer patients. We believe the boom in cancer data acquisition we helped launch will drive important discoveries & new products. We're working on some exciting ones, including in early detection, where the impact on patients can be profound. We've raised more than $500 million from investors including Sequoia Capital, Khosla Ventures, OrbiMed, & SoftBank.
We are building a unique software stack to manage an ecosystem of microservices, RESTful APIs, & data integrations with internal & external systems to deliver useful & elegant user experiences in the extraordinarily complex oncology diagnostic & therapeutic landscape. We connect patients with clinical trials, help clinicians order our test & receive our clinical reports, & deliver valuable genomic datasets to researchers to help uncover important insights into treatment paradigms & drug discovery. Our technology stack reflects our views of using the best tools for the job, employing Java, Python, Ruby along with Kubernetes, Docker, Mulesoft, MySQL, MongoDB, high-performance computing clusters (HPC), & a variety of AWS services to analyze & disseminate vast volumes of genomic data.
Salesforce.com, is the engine running our commercial & customer service operations, it's a critical component of our software stack. As a member of the Enterprise Software team, you will be driving discussion with key business stakeholders to define & implement the vision & technical architecture for this operation. Senior Architectural role work closely with clients, business analysts & team members to understand the business requirements that drive the analysis & design of quality technical solutions. Responsibilities beyond development of software may include participation in component & data architecture design, technology planning, product evaluation, advanced testing processes & buy vs. build recommendations. Our ideal Salesforce Architect also provide input to project plans related to the application development initiatives. Successful Architects must be able to adjust to constant business change. This role will lead major projects/programs providing subject matter expertise & technical direction. Expertise in multiple technical environments & possesses business knowledge that spans multiple business areas.
This position requires extensive knowledge & proven experience in Salesforce.com development, design & delivery of complex business solutions built on the Force.com platform, Sales & Service Cloud, & various technology stacks outside of Salesforce.com to support integrations.
Qualifications & Responsibilities
- Master's or bachelor's degree in Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent.
- 10+ years of demonstrated technology experience in an enterprise environment & applications delivery organizations
- Salesforce.com Certifications (3 or more) including Service Cloud or Health Cloud
- Experience in design & implementation of Service Cloud enterprise solutions
- Strong knowledge of Salesforce.com architecture components - CRM Service and/or Health Cloud.
- Be a visionary partnering with Architects, technical leads & key individuals within our functional organization & recommend SFDC Platform improvement
- Lead by example by contributing high quality, production code that powers critical pieces of our services & products
- Enable change, help accelerate innovation & ensure customer delight
- Effectively deliver presentations to key customers & senior management
- Build & foster a high-performance engineering culture & mentor team members
- Ensure that software standards & quality targets are met
- Experience in implementation of Lighting Framework, Lightning Components, Lightning App Builder, Lightning Design System.
- Leads the technical evaluation & selection process for improving application performance by overseeing gap analysis studies, feasible alternative solutions, & recommending and/or approving the scope of modifications.
- Experience in creating an account hierarchy & participate in data integrity discussions through the Commercial Analytics Center of Excellence & in support of the MDM & Data Warehouse
- Experience in Salesforce sizing & territory alignment
- Assist in the development & execution of commercial operations initiatives, including sales force meetings, key customer engagement
We would like to talk with you about our exciting projects we currently have ongoing. Please seewww.guardanthealth.com/jobsfor more information & to apply.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.