Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. In support of our mission, we are seeking a Senior Associate, Social Media to join our Brand Marketing team.
Want to help us transform the travel experience? This candidate will be insights-led, with the demonstrated ability to storytell & activate brand opportunities within the social space in new & unique ways. The ideal candidate has an innate understanding of best practices, platform features & emerging technologies. Above all else, this person should have a love for all things trending, with a specialized interest in memes, hashtags, social activations, community, data, & most importantly all things social media. You will report to Senior Manager, Social Media in our New York SoHo Office (currently remote).
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What youll do:
- Engage our incredible fans by supporting our evergreen social media strategy, bringing the Away brand to life through new & emerging social platforms
- Assist with content creation & curation across Instagram, Instagram Stories, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, & TikTok
- Copy-write across Aways social media
- Plan & schedule social media posts to go live when theyll have the highest impact
- Leverage our data to track, measure, & report on various social metrics such as growth & engagement to guide overall social platform strategy
- Support asset tracking & brief management, working to deliver asset needs for Social
- Tap into community feedback & consumer trends to plan, test & launch disruptive social activations & initiatives
- Contribute to ideation of social media campaigns & brand marketing activations
Who you are:
- Have 2-3 years experience working at a brand or agency known in the social media or creative space
- Live & breathe socialbeing able to tweet, 'gram & pin with the best of them
- Proficiency in crafting creative, unexpected, customer-driven content that unites brand storytelling with community-driven initiatives
- You are excited to engage with our incredibly active community & deeply understand how content constantly evolves on leading platforms
- Ability to drive performance against sets of measurable KPIs identifying areas of opportunity & trends when benchmarking performance or pitching new ideas
- Enjoy being a creative problem solver, with the ability to thrive working in a fast-paced & energetic environment
- Team player with a "no task is too small" attitude
- Enjoys working in a fast-paced & ever-changing environment
- Passionate about transforming travel (but thats a given!)
- You can show proof of COVID-19 vaccination & adherence to HQ COVID office policies using Bindle, a secure platform that verifies vaccination status without sharing private health information, within 30 days of hire