Looking to work for an awesome team? You've come to the right place! TouchBistro is on the hunt for a Junior Helpdesk Technician to be the first line of support for all TouchBistro employees requiring assistance with any of their devices. Do you possess strong technical knowledge, excellent customer service & communication skills, & work well under pressure? If this sounds like you, get in touch!
- Setup & configure new Apple Mac OS X devices (MacBooks, Mac Minis, iMacs, etc.)
- Setup & configure new Apple iOS devices (iPads, iPhones, etc.)
- Provide technical assistance & support for incoming queries & issues related to any computer systems, hardware, & software & network issues
- Perform onsite & remote troubleshooting through diagnostic techniques & pertinent questions
- Setup new user accounts & reset passwords
- Setup & maintain VoIP phones
- Identify & suggest possible improvements on internal procedures.
ALL ABOUT YOU
- 0-2 years of experience in a technical environment
- Technical Diploma or equivalent in a relevant field
- In-depth understanding of TouchBistro as an organization & our internal processes & procedures
- Experience with Apple hardware & OS X, basic networking & WiFi
- Tech savvy with working knowledge of office automation & internal databases
- Exceptional troubleshooting skills
- Available to occasionally work evenings or weekends as needed
- Ability to work with minimal supervision
- Thrives in a team environment
- Passion for customer service
- Practical experience with RingCentral, G-Suite, & FreshService Ticketing is a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.