CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you & by using your biometrics your eyes, face, & fingerprints we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues & more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a persons digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk & restore peace of mind.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List for the second year in a row & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses & our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
We are looking for a talented & motivated Data Warehouse Developer to join our technology team to develop, maintain, & grow our Data Warehouse & Business Intelligence platform. Being a strongly data driven company, the continued effort to refine our understanding of our business is core to what we do. Our ideal candidate is passionate about data, databases, & SQL, & will utilize their drive & skills to make significant improvements to our overall data systems.
What You Will Do:
- Integrate data into our Data Warehouse from multiple sources at various time intervals to support the companys Business Intelligence & Reporting/Analytic requirements
- Build & maintain our data model in the Business Intelligence Platform (Looker) to facilitate business reporting across the entire organization
- Work closely with both technical & non-technical/business teams to understand their data needs, & develop solutions to meet them
- Help evolve the implementation of the Data Warehouse & data integrations as requirements change
- Perform data validity, accuracy, & integrity tests across different components of the Data Platform to ensure high quality data
- Administration, maintenance, & support on the Data Warehouse: including performance tuning, optimization, troubleshooting, & helping to improve overall efficiency & scalability
Who You Are:
- You have 3+ years of demonstrated experience as a Data Warehouse Developer in a Business Intelligence/Analytics environment
- You have outstanding SQL skills, & are well-versed in stored procedures, analytic/window functions, views, indexing, & other database features
- You have strong experience with various Database platforms including Microsoft SQL Server (preferred), PostgreSQL, & MySQL. Experience with cloud based data platforms such as Redshift & Snowflake is a huge plus
- You have experience with ETL/ELT processes & integrations with internal & external source & target systems. Experience with cloud based data integration platforms is a big plus
- You have a strong understanding of data warehouse concepts & architecture, such as star/snowflake schema design; dimension & fact tables
- You can effectively balance short-term work (ad-hoc requests, system maintenance, tuning/optimization), with longer-term projects
- Experience with scripting (python, shell, batch, etc..), automation, & integrations against APIs
- Experience working with Business Intelligence tools such as Looker (preferred) & Tableau
- Strong business acumen, with the ability to understand the data in a business context
- Excellent analytic, process flow, problem solving, troubleshooting, & communication skills