About the Role
We are looking for an Associate Director of IT, who will be responsible for leading the North American team through the next stages of their growth. Your portfolio will extend across the US & Canada & include all Distribution Centres, Logistics Hubs & Corporate Offices that are home to more than eight thousand employees & counting.
You will ensure alignment of all IT aspects at these sites in accordance with a globally unified approach. We are looking for a self-motivated & communicative person who thrives in a fast paced environment with constant change & wants to be part of one of the most rapidly growing food companies in the world.
Reporting to the Associate Director of Enterprise IT, you will be an integral part of our IT posture that has leadership backing & a strong network of peers to support & guide you as you traverse our Enterprise, Operations, SaaS & IT Security pillars.
- Define & deliver a vision for IT in North America
- Act as a trusted advisor to the organization, facilitating well-informed decision making & strategic development.
- Nurture & manage two established IT Teams as one cohesive IT function & build a collaborative relationship with Operations Technology (Field IT & Infrastructure.)
- Lead, mentor & develop team members to drive positive change that is aligned with organizational vision & goals.
- Manage all risk, auditing, compliance & information security partnerships for North America.
- Work closely with the FP&A team to manage a combined CAPEX/OPEX budget in excess of $20M & optimize cost savings wherever possible.
- Evaluate new products & services against the existing technology stack to align with the business needs, & maintain vendor relationships.
- Be responsible for delivering all IT Projects within the region.
- Set & achieve OKRs through strategically aligned global & local initiatives. You will be a key contributor to our yearly planning process.
At a minimum, you have:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, or equivalent experience
- 10 years of experience working in the IT sector, with 5 or more years in a Senior Leadership Role
- Strong critical thinking & decision-making skills
- Strong communication skills & the ability to work successfully in flexible team structures around the world
- Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels of the organization & explain complex problems, & your proposed solutions, by tailoring the information & language used to suit the audience
- Excellent project management skills & a strong ability to prioritize. Ideally you have experience in leading & managing medium to large IT projects & rolling out IT infrastructures across various technologies
- Excellent working knowledge of computer systems, security, network & systems administration, databases & warehouse technologies
- Advanced knowledge & hands on experience with IT Operations best practices & Service Delivery/Management frameworks
- IT Certifications (ITIL, CCNA, CompTIA, etc.) are not essential but are desirable
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company