Company Description|Job Description
As the world's leader in digital payments technology, Visa's mission is to connect the world through the most creative, reliable & secure payment network - enabling individuals, businesses, & economies to thrive. Our advanced global processing network, VisaNet, provides secure & reliable payments around the world, & is capable of handling more than 65,000 transaction messages a second. The company's dedication to innovation drives the rapid growth of connected commerce on any device, & fuels the dream of a cashless future for everyone, everywhere. As the world moves from analog to digital, Visa is applying our brand, products, people, network & scale to reshape the future of commerce.
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You'rean Individual.We'rethe team for you.Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
As a Product Manager, you will be part of the Visa Token Service (VTS) Digital Product organization collaborating & leading VTS product initiatives. The role is global in scope & requires a high level of interaction & collaboration with business & technical resources across the company, including digital development platform, network processing, client support services, risk, legal, & operations.
A successful candidate will be highly adaptable, coachable, possess strong communication, presentation, interpersonal & organizational skills, & able to effectively manage multiple work streams. The ideal candidate for this position will have more than five years of product management, requirements gathering & use case design experience, with a technical background, an ability to think tactically & strategically, work independently with limited supervision in a fast pace & fluctuating environment.
- 4 years of work experience with a Bachelor's Degree or at least 2 years of work experience with an Advanced degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 0 years of work experience with a PhD degree
- 7-10 years of work experience & a Bachelor's Degree or 6 years of work experience with an Advanced Degree (e.g. Masters, MBA, JD, MD) or 3 years of experience with a PhD.
- Able to create strong & positive relationships across teams & functions, including areas of not direct engagement, in order effectively gather information, resolve issues, provide feedback, & to contribute to the overall product direction.
- Strong verbal & written communication skills & an ability to communicate effectively with business & technical stakeholders.
- Experience leading new, breakout products or global business / technology initiatives (versus incremental feature/functionality) highly desirable
- Be willing to travel (10-15%) to address in person engagements/meetings, product design workshops & other activities.
- Drive the strategic e-commerce roadmap, defining product & market requirements.
- Be the product management subject matter expert for e-commerce & tokenization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to deliver best in class e-commerce experience & capabilities
- Create / support new use cases, concepts, definition, & product design requirements for the Visa Token Service digital platform.
- Provide Product technology support to local & regional teams to support this complex & evolving platform, & working across sub-functions as needed.
- Establish key performance metrics & measurements for the predictable delivery of new featuresproduct & ensure continuous improvement
- Apply creative thinking to determine technical solutions that further business goals.
- High energy level, performance oriented & passionate about customers, payment industry, & emerging technologies.
- Ability to work constructively in teams, highly collaborative with a great attitude working on cross-functional teams where there may not be a direct reporting line.
- Influence directly the prioritization of product feature backlog to drive execution of product vision, roadmap to ensure product goals & market success.
Incumbent must make themselves available during core business hours
This position requires the incumbent to travel for work up to 15% of the time
This position will be performed in an office setting. The position will require the incumbent to sit & stand at a desk, communicate in person & by telephone, frequently operate standard office equipment, such as telephones & computers, reach with hands & arms, & bend or lift up to 25 pounds
Visa will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with EEOC guidelines & applicable local law.