Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a talented, creative, & high-integrity Senior Analyst to join our Revenue Analytics sub-team on Sales Strategy & Analytics (SSA). SSA provides strategic & analytical support to Twilios Chief Revenue Officer, Sales Leaders, & COO.
You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in conducting analysis, cross-functional teamwork, & influencing executives. You will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities & tackle operational challenges. We're looking for someone who:
- Thrives at complex & structured strategic thinking, analytical processing, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, & written & verbal communication.
- Can rapidly & intimately develop command of customer motivations & business trends that drive revenue.
- Can ruthlessly prioritize fast-moving strategic priorities, tackle operational challenges, & manage through hyper-growth.
- Will become a trusted business partner to Sales & Go-To-Market leadership, & play a critical role scaling the companys rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Is deeply experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Excel, SQL, Tableau, Salesforce.
- Has 2+ years relevant experience in FP&A, biz ops, revenue strategy, strategy consulting, business analysis, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
Above all, you live Twilios Values.
At Twilio, our Sales Account Executives manage our steady-state customer relationships & have quota responsibility for revenue growth. This role will: 1) develop an intimate understanding of real-time revenue trends (including forecasted revenue realization) & the business drivers behind them; 2) act as a business partner to Twilios global sales leaders, managers, & account executives to drive awareness, understanding, & action plans to grow revenue; 3) recommend & advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you generate; 4) set revenue quotas for Sales; 5) develop new revenue dashboards in Tableau & Salesforce.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of revenue strategy, organizational structure, our leaders & managers, & their objectives & concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates & Twilios global sales leaders & managers to grow revenue.
- BE BOLD: Recommend & advocate for changes in business strategy based on the insights you & your team generate. Analytical rigor & strategic thinking are a must, but youll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
- DRAW THE OWL: Set revenue quotas & objectives for the company, even where no historical performance track record exists.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts. You will collaborate closely with business owners across functions, fully immerse yourself in data, draw insight from analysis, & then zoom out to develop compelling, synthesized recommendations. Youll need to communicate your recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, & manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations.
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business & guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.