At Cloudflare, we have our eyes set on an ambitious goal: to help build a better Internet. Today the company runs one of the worlds largest networks that powers trillions of requests per month. Cloudflare protects & accelerates any Internet application online without adding hardware, installing software, or changing a line of code. Internet properties powered by Cloudflare have all web traffic routed through its intelligent global network, which gets smarter with every request. As a result, they see significant improvement in performance & a decrease in spam & other attacks. Cloudflare was recognized by the World Economic Forum as a Technology Pioneer & named to Entrepreneur Magazines Top Company Cultures list.
We realize people do not fit into neat boxes. We are looking for curious & empathetic individuals who are committed to developing themselves & learning new skills, & we are ready to help you do that. We cannot complete our mission without building a diverse & inclusive team. We hire the best people based on an evaluation of their potential & support them throughout their time at Cloudflare. Come join us!
About the Department
France is an important region for Cloudflare. We are looking for a Country Director to help us invest & grow. This person will be responsible for driving Cloudflare's revenue in the region. In addition, they will be the heart & soul of the France office empowering all the local teams.
What youll do
- Drive sales growth through successful leadership, organizational planning, customer service, & outstanding execution of all regional go-to-market programs (sales, customer success, solutions engineering, business development, support & field marketing).
- Serve as the head of office & the local point person for all functions housed in the France offices.
- Grow & build the France team & drive the local hiring needs for France by working with global functional leadership & recruiting resources, Ensure we have proper leadership development-succession planning in place across all teams. These functions include hiring & work authorization processes, Economic Development Board relations, & other duties as necessary to keep the local teams productive & inline with local regulations.
- Design, build & execute strategies for the France in collaboration with regional & global functional leaders
- Interject as the single point of contact for all France operational concerns, ensuring proper & timely escalation & resolution
- Ensure that corporate policy & regulatory initiatives are consistently applied & followed by France team members
- Outstanding leadership - inspiring interpersonal effectiveness to lead teams, develop talent & effect change. Willing & able to be a doer & influencer
- Drive business cadence for forecast calls, functional review meetings, deal review, customer account reviews, weekly team meetings & periodic company-wide kick offs
- Represent Cloudflare as appropriate at external conferences, media & PR events. Maintain relationships with Economic Bureau of Development & other related associations in the French Market.
Examples of desirable skills, knowledge & experience
- 10+ years of relevant, Regional or Country Leadership, coupled with Sales Management Channel experience, preferably in SaaS/Cloud & software platforms or similar industry.
- Deep experience & relationships with SaaS/Cloud community in France, able to establish, build & grow strong relationships.
- Sales growth oriented leader who drives rapid change & growth.
- Exceptional collaboration, relationship-building & interpersonal skills with the ability to develop working relationships at all levels of management, both inside & outside Cloudflare.
- Ability to define, develop & lead channel programs in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Excellent presentation, verbal & written communication skills; a highly effective influencer.
- Curious, empathetic, fast learner who thrives in a high growth, continuous change environment.
What Makes Us Special
Were not just a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company. Were a highly ambitious, large-scale technology company with a soul. Fundamental to our mission to help build a better Internet is protecting the free & open Internet.
Project Galileo: We equip politically & artistically important organizations & journalists with powerful tools to defend themselves against attacks that would otherwise censor their work, technology already used by Cloudflares enterprise customers--at no cost.
Project Athenian: We created Athenian Project to ensure that state & local governments have the highest level of protection & reliability for free, so that their constituents have access to election information & voter registration.
Path Forward Partnership: Since 2016, we have partnered with Path Forward, a nonprofit organization, to create 16-week positions for mid-career professionals who want to get back to the workplace after taking time off to care for a child, parent, or loved one.
Sound like something youd like to be a part of? Wed love to hear from you!
Cloudflare is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity for all people & place great value in both diversity & inclusiveness. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to their, or any other person's, perceived or actual race, color, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, age, physical or mental disability, medical condition, family care status, or any other basis protected by law. We are an AA/Veterans/Disabled Employer.
Cloudflare provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. Please tell us if you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job. Examples of reasonable accommodations include, but are not limited to, changing the application process, providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job, please contact us via e-mail at email@example.com or via mail at 101 Townsend St. San Francisco, CA 94107.