About the role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
Due to rapid growth & increased demand for our data privacy compliance platform, OneTrust is actively seeking a Video Producer.
The Video Producer will be responsible for on-time, on-budget completion of video deliverables to support social video advertising campaigns. The successful candidate will be skilled in hands-on production (e.g. lighting, shooting, editing, motion graphics), as well as producing video content in partnership with internal marketing teams. You must have a passion for fantastic creative work, be able to sell through innovative ideas, execute video projects end-to-end, & deliver this work with the best quality possible.
The Video Producer will gain a clear understanding of the privacy industry, including regulatory environment, & uses this knowledge to support all of the primary responsibilities. To thrive in this role, the Video Producer will keep up with industry trends, competitive landscape & customer needs.
What you'll do:
- Manage creative video projects & deliver video assets on time & on budget
- Direct, light, shoot, edit, & deliver high quality video productions
- Conceptualize & iterate on creative video approaches with a cross-functional team
- Drive process creation - identify innovations to create processes that increase efficiencies
- Work closely with internal & external video producers, writers, & creative directors on developing scripts & concepts for social media videos
- Have a high degree of attention to detail especially when managing multiple creative projects, variations, & feedback from project owners
What we're looking for:
- BA/BA or Associates Degree in video production, communications, photography, journalism or equivalent experience
- Understanding of DSLR camera & lenses
- 2-4 years experience in video production or video/digital journalistm, website, social media or blogging/vlogging experience
- Experience with Adobe After Effects, Premiere Pro & Audition
- High level of computer & mobile literacy (Internet, social media, photo- & video editing software etc.)
- Demonstrated understanding in the use of visual media to generate engagement
- Ability to entertain, inform, to make our visitors laugh or to evoke emotion
- Ability to effectively manage time & complete multiple tasks in fast paced environment
- Experience with 360-degree video & stills a plus
- Experience with CMS or publishing platforms preferable
- Work from the Sandy Springs office
What Youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.