HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 9 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
Are you looking to put your warehouse experience & leadership skills to good use? Do you like the idea of a job that will give you both career stability & a genuine opportunity to progress? Do you want to work for a business going through phenomenal growth?
We're currently on the hunt for a Shift Manager to join our passionate, hardworking team. Reporting into the Operations Management Team, you'll be responsible for warehouse operations & production in one of the UK's fastest growing food companies! You'll be expected to drive excellent standards, improve processes & develop our teams, to ensure we provide an exceptional product to our hungry customers, each & every delivery.
What you will be doing:
- Manage a large team of Team Leaders & Warehouse Operatives on a day-to-day basis
- Develop & maintain plans & reports, forecasting storage capacity, controlling headcount & managing performance
- You will solve problems through affective root cause analysis & find infinitive solutions to deliver an outstanding customer experience
- Get involved in query investigation & resolve any operational issues, escalating them when appropriate
- Drive health & safety, engagement activity & the smooth on-boarding of new starters
- Coach & develop team members as part of succession planning
- Monitor & improve process adherence
Who you are:
- A proven track record in managing a large team in a warehouse environment at Shift Manager level
- The ability to act as a leader, driving best practice at all times
- A focused & flexible approach to work
- Confidence in the use of IT & warehouse management systems with the ability to communicate effectively in both a written & verbal capacity
- Experience in continuous improvement, change management
- University degree or time served in a warehouse management capacity (desirable)
- Background in working in a food warehouse (desirable)
What you will get in return:
- 70% discount on HelloFresh boxes from day 1
- Free local gym access or private health care
- Pension scheme contribution
- Access to our Learning & Development platform, to keep learning on top of your daily tasks!
- Borrow my Doggy Premium account
- Free breakfast, hot & cold drinks every day
- Weekly Power Sanctuary Yoga class
- Employee Assistance Programme provided by Health Assured
- Regular fun activities & team building
Start date: ASAP