HelloFresh is on a mission to transform the way the world thinks about home cooking. Forget the hassle of supermarkets, or the tiresome process of planning your weekly meals - we deliver to your door all the ingredients, instructions & inspiration needed to make delicious meals at home, from scratch.
At just 10 years in, were the industry leader & have delivered hundreds of millions of meals to millions of households worldwide & are passionate about disrupting one of the last industries to go online - food & grocery.
But most importantly, its our incredible people who make HelloFresh what it is. We thrive on giving our employees an inclusive working environment, in which they have access to development opportunities & in which their voices are heard & valued every day. This helps us best reflect & serve our customers.
So if youre keen to join a caring, fun & energetic team, look no further!
About the job
This is a new senior role within the business, leading a key strategic venture in the UK. You will design, implement & grow an industry-leading nationwide chilled last-mile delivery network, delivering thousands of freshly produced meal boxes directly to our customers each & every week. You will report directly to the UK COO.
What you will be doing:
- Design, implement & grow HelloFreshs own last mile delivery network including designing & optimising the key operational processes.
- Lead the day to day running of HelloFreshs own last mile delivery network focusing on areas including (but not limited to) ground & hub operations, route planning, fleet management, compliance & health & safety.
- Set KPIs & lead the continuous growth & optimisation of the network.
- Manage the P&L of the network.
- Develop relationships with key external & internal stakeholders including tech, marketing, customer care, supply chain & production.
- Prepare & execute the expansion strategies for the network.
- Manage the performance & delivery of the last mile delivery team, agree on team objectives with senior management & manage the team HR processes as well as future hirings.
Who you are:
- Significant experience in an operational leadership role within a fast-paced, growing business.
- Ideally, you have experience in a leadership role in an in-house last mile delivery operation.
- Experienced target setting & budgeting large-scale projects or divisions.
- Experience mapping out detailed operational processes that can scale.
- Track record of achieving operational improvements & efficiency.
- Decisive & customer-centric.
- Analytical mindset & used to utilize data to inform decisions.
- Strong hands-on mentality & entrepreneurial drive.
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills with both technical & non-technical individuals.
What you will get in return: