WHO WE ARE
Braze delivers customer experiences across email, mobile, SMS, & web. Customers, including Seamless, HBO, Disney, Urban Outfitters, & Venmo, use the Braze platform to facilitate real-time experiences between brands & consumers in a more authentic & human way. And we do it at scale each month, tens of billions of messages are sent to a network of over 2 billion active users through Braze.
Need more proof? Braze was named a Leader in the Gartner Magic Quadrant for Mobile Marketing Platforms in 2019 & the Forbes Cloud 100. The company has also been selected as one of Magazines Best Places to Work (2019 & 2020), & Crain's Best Places to Work in NYC (2019 & 2020).
WHAT YOU'LL DO
The Braze Email team is responsible for building & maintaining the core infrastructure that delivers billions of personalized emails a month to our customers end users. This includes a feature-rich dashboard that allows customers to compose/customize emails, a set of REST APIs to manage customer data, & a highly parallelized platform to personalize & send emails at huge scale.
As a member of the team, you will work alongside a senior engineer to build out new features & improve stability/performance. You will get a chance to tackle significant engineering challenges, such as: architecting new iterations of critical components on backend systems, building & optimizing for massive scale, & rebuilding parts of our dashboard on the latest modern tech stack.
WHO YOU ARE
- 2-4 years of full-stack development experience
- Strong understanding of design, data structures, & algorithms
- A self starter with great communication & organizational skills
- Prior experience working in a team environment
- Professional experience building distributed systems at scale
- Professional experience with any of: Ruby, Rails, MongoDB, PostgreSQL, Redis, Sidekiq, React, TypeScript
- Experience with agile processes
WHAT WE OFFER
- Competitive compensation that includes equity
- Flexible time off policy to balance your work & life, including paid parental leave
- Free daily lunch in the office, including snacks & beverages
- Competitive medical, dental, & vision coverage for you & your dependents
- Collaborative, transparent, & fun loving office culture
If you are a California resident subject to the California Consumer Privacy Act, click here to understand how Braze processes your personal information & how you can exercise your rights.