Talent Acquisition Specialist: reporting to the Director of Talent Acquisition, you area talent aficionado with experience finding, attracting, & hiring candidates across a variety of teams & departments. You understand the importance of an excellent candidate experience & you strive to keep the recruiting process fast, efficient, & human at all stages. You're a true business partner to hiring managers & company leaders.
A typical week includes
- Owning full lifecycle talent acquisition process
- Working closely with hiring managers to meet hiring goals & expectations
- Partnering with hiring managers & stakeholders to develop, implement, & manage short-term & long-term recruiting strategies
- Proactively identifying & assessing talent using a variety of sourcing methodologies
- Creating & fostering high touch relationships with active & passive candidates
- Preparing offers, creating strategic closing plans, negotiating compensation packages, & ultimately hiring candidates
Success will look like...
- Speed of hire: you know that an open seat means lost productivity & capability within a given team, so you move quickly & can prioritize your requisition load
- Buy-in: you have strong relationships & a deep understanding across the entire Group Nine business
- Great judgment: you get the right person matched with the right role every time
- Trust: your co-workers can count on you & leaders want to work with you
The next great Senior Talent Acquisition Partner will have...
- Industry Experience: you are a seasoned recruiter, preferably with a combination of agency & in-house experience
- Prior Success: your track record of closing candidates, working in an ATS (preferably Greenhouse), headhunting, & pipeline building is a mile long
- Passion: you have an affinity for the Group Nine brands & get excited about the work you do. On top of that, your energy is contagious
- Interpersonal Skills: you have a track record of relationship-building & collaboration across functions & levels, not to mention you are a master of candidate relationships
- Problem Solving Mentality: theres no such thing as a problem because you are adept at generating creative solutions in the moment
- Strong Work Ethic: you put in the time & energy it takes to get the job done. Youre comfortable leading & prioritizing multiple initiatives in parallel in order to deliver results successfully
- Agility: you thrive in a fast-paced, flexible, team-oriented environment, & are motivated by challenges, with the ability to adapt to changing priorities & processes
We have amazing people.We can promise youll work alongside some of the smartest & most interesting people in the industry. Our people work hard but we always have fun doing it. From pride to wellness to diversity, employees lead clubs that matter. We also know how to host a top-notch happy hour. Bottom line: we care about each other & we take our values seriously.
We value development.We are a high-performance organization that challenges itself to continuously grow. We invest in employee development. Youll need to be great to get hired here & we promise youll get even better once youre here.
We care about you.We offer company-paid parental leave for everyone #inclusion. We also offer health, dental & vision insurance, along with a selection of voluntary benefits. Knowing that time out of the office is as important as time spent in the office, our vacation, sick, & federal holiday allowances ensure you have time to take care of yourself.
We invest in your future.We offer competitive compensation & a matching 401(k) plan.
We value diversity & inclusivity.Group Nine Media is an Equal Opportunity Employer & is committed to building an inclusive environment for people of all backgrounds & everyone is encouraged to apply. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, national origin, protected veteran status, age, or any other status protected by applicable national, federal, state or local law. Group Nine Media is also a participant in e-verify.
We serve snacks, cold brew, coffee, & tea.Who needs anything else?
About Group Nine
Group Nine reaches more people on mobile than any publisher in the U.S. Our mission is to tell great stories that spark action & make a real difference. With nearly 45M Americans engaging with our content every day [source: Nielsen Digital Content Ratings, January 2019], Group Nine's brands are built for the platforms where young people spend the majority of their time. We reach over 70% of Americans ages 18-34 every month [source: Nielsen, December 2018]. Audiences spend nearly 3 billion minutes a month engaging with our category-defining brands - NowThis, the no. 1 most watched mobile news brand in the world; The Dodo, the no. 1 animal brand on digital; Thrillist, the most trusted digital brand in food, drink, travel & entertainment; & Seeker, the no. 1 science brand in the U.S. In 2017, Group Nine acquired Emmy nominated, Cannes Lion & Sundance Film Festival award-winning production studio, JASH.