About the Job:
LiveIntent is looking for aData Analystto join our tightly knit Analytics team. The analytics team is responsible for all analytics, experimentation, & reporting within the organization. The primary focus of the team is on communicating business insights intra-company & assisting with business & product strategy development.
You will be working closely with stakeholders across the organization to help them align their product direction against measurable KPIs & assist them in communicating those results back to the entire company. This position will contain exposure to all levels of the business & the ability to manipulate true big data at all stages of our data pipeline.
What Youll Do:
- Continually work with various teams to develop relevant KPIs & dashboards for them to monitor & explore relevant metrics.
- Utilize SQL & possibly Python to analyze data from our various DBs & sources. This includes Redshift, BigQuery, & Athena, along with others.
- Interact daily with clean & raw datasets on the scale of KBs to TBs.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses & data requests as relates to our European offices.
Who You Are:
- You have 2+ years experience in product or business analytics or relevant degree.
- You possess a strong foundation in SQL with intermediate knowledge of statistical analytics.
- You are comfortable communicating a business perspective to a technical environment and, inversely, translating technical requirements into terms business stakeholders can understand.
- You prefer working independently & are comfortable with loosely defined problems.
- You enjoy communicating & presenting findings to stakeholders at all levels.
- You are familiar with Looker & Tableau.
- You are comfortable working in English.
- Exposure to cutting-edge analytics techniques & technologies.
- An adaptive team structure with room to grow your responsibilities.
We support employee health & wellness by providing:
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision coverage
- Healthy daily snacksand beverages on tap
- Family-friendly environment with work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (head out early to enjoy the great weather!)
- Weekly in-office Yoga & Pilates classes
- Subsidized gym membership
- LiveIntent sports teams (softball, flag football, soccer etc)
- Paid Maternity & Paternity leave
We support diversity & growth within the company with programs & initiatives such as:
- Bi-annual performance & compensation review process
- Monthly Women with Intent meetings
- Book Club focused on reading & discussing career development-focused content
- Lunch & Learns with diverse speakers
- Opportunities to attend industry conferences
- Access to professional development courses through LinkedIn Learning & Coursera
- Annual global offsite week focused on team-building, training & employee recognition
LiveIntent is a people-based marketing technology platform changing the way +2000 of the worlds largest Brands & Publishers think about email.
The LiveIntent platform transforms email from something you send & receive into the simplest, most powerful way to resolve identity & market to people in a mobile-first world. It becomes your superpower, generating a private customer graph that can augment everything from acquisition to attribution while driving incremental product sales & revenue.