Vimeo is looking for a seasoned B2B product marketer to drive our fast-growing enterprise businesses. This individual will work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product, & creative teams to orchestrate high-impact product launches, obtain in-depth customer & market insights, develop personas & use cases, drive messaging & collateral, & own sales enablement & knowledge sharing. This role is ideal for a data-driven self-starter who can work on both creative marketing initiatives & data-driven analysis. The role requires thorough familiarity with the B2B marketing & sales process & best practices, experience supporting & enabling sales teams in a B2B SaaS company.
What youll do:
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan & execute high-impact launches for our enterprise products
- Conduct thorough user research & definition of buyer personas to properly package our products accordingly & inform internal stakeholders
- Gather competitive analysis & industry insights to educate internal stakeholders & help inform product road mapping, pricing, industry mapping, etc.
- Work with the Content Marketing team on persona-based collateral & lead generation activities including webinars, videos, case studies, whitepapers, etc.
- Work with the B2B Demand Generation & Performance Marketing teams to develop campaigns towards the companys business goals & KPIs
- Partner closely with sales enablement & content teams to develop sales materials including sales decks, datasheets, ROI calculators, battle cards, etc.
- Utilize insights from Google Analytics, Salesforce, & Marketo to measure, track & optimize the success of product marketing programs & activities
- Spearhead product marketing activities at industry events & conferences, as well as evangelize Vimeos products in industry events & online webinars
Skills & knowledge you should possess:
- 2+ years of product or marketing experience in a B2B SaaS company
- Demonstrated success working cross-functionally with product management, sales, marketing, PR, & creative teams on driving growth through product marketing initiatives
- Proven self-starter with a bias for action, who can both execute & strategize, & who is comfortable with ambiguity
- Analytical mindset, & a working sense of Marketo, Salesforce, & GA, using these platforms to report on KPIs to track performance & identify trends
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills with strong copywriting & messaging skills, comfortable speaking in front of diverse audiences
- Insane attention to detail & organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize effectively & toggle between long-term strategies & short-term tasks effortlessly
- Accustomed to driving results in a collaborative, fast-paced environment
Vimeo is the worlds leading professional video platform & community. We empower over 200 million users from creatives to entrepreneurs to the worlds largest brands to grow their business with video. Our products make it easy to create high-quality, impactful videos & to reach teams, audiences & customers anywhere.
Vimeo is powered by a growing team of over 650 passionate, dedicated humans. Were headquartered in New York City with offices around the world. We believe our impact is greatest when our workforce represents the diverse & global community that we serve, & were proud to be an equal opportunity employer where diversity, equity & inclusion is prioritized in how we build our products, leaders & culture. Learn more at www.vimeo.com/jobs.