Our mission is to inspire people everywhere to live fuller, happier, & more active lives. Thats why we created ClassPass: a membership that gives customers access to boutique fitness classes, gyms, & wellness offerings across a wide network of partners in over 100 cities & 20 countries.
We take pride in crafting a supportive environment that encourages you to achieve your own goals in work & life. We deeply value diversity & personal growth. Positivity is at our core, & were sure that you'll feel that from the moment you step into our office.
About the Role
The Product, Engineering, Design & UX Research team at ClassPass is in the center of it all, executing as squads that design, create, & develop engaging products & scalable systems that shape the future of the company & help us accomplish our vision.
Our UX Research team is central to understanding the impact product changes & opportunities have on our consumers, partners, & business. We obsess about our users & are passionate about solving complex problems on a daily basis.
Were looking for a Senior UX Researcher who will be responsible for conducting research studies, extracting insights from quantitative data, steering the UX Research roadmap, & collaborating with the Product Management & Product Design team.
What youll do:
- Conduct independent research on multiple aspects of products & experiences, including customers, partners & the business.
- Generate a holistic understanding of the customer & partner experience across markets, including domestic & international markets. Identify localized opportunities & differences within the product experience across various markets.
- Collect & analyze user behavior through field visits, usability studies, diary studies, ethnography, surveys, benchmark studies, & online experiments (A/B testing). Produce generative research that uncovers opportunities.
- Synthesize quantitative & qualitative user data to inform key product decisions that address user needs.
- Manage the UX research roadmap & prioritize resourcing.
- Work with Product Designers, Product Managers, Engineers & other UXRs to prioritize research opportunities in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment.
- Understand & incorporate complex technical & business requirements into research.
- Advocate research findings to diverse audiences through written reports & in-person presentations.
Who you are:
- 4+ years of relevant work experience
- Experience integrating user research into product designs & design practices.
- Experience in survey design. Working knowledge of statistics & experimental design.
- Strong understanding of the strengths & shortcomings of different research methods, including when & how to apply them during the product development process.
- A demonstrated track record of managing time effectively with a high degree of self-sufficiency.
- Comfortable operating in a fast-moving, fluid startup environment. You have a "driver" personality & constantly push toward clarity & successful delivery.
- A strong collaborator & capable of defining prioritization across a number of tasks & projects.
- Strong written & oral communication skills, with experience facilitating broader discussions & presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Youre a team player who is ready & willing to provide support where it drives the greatest impact for the company.