BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
Why join us?
In order to constantly develop our Fun&Serious spirit, we are looking for a Facility Manager for our Paris office.
Within the Facilities team, your role will be to provide technical management in collaboration with our Office Manager.
What you will directly contribute to
- Ensuring that the general upkeep & maintenance of the building meet healt & safety standards as well as legal requirements
- Overseeing building projects renovations & refurbishments
- Ensuring that basic facilities are well-maintained
- Overseeing providers for services including technology, cleaning, security & so on
- Drafting reports & making written recommendations
- Proposing improvement in terms of work environment
A few practical details about the role
Start: As soon as you are ready!
Contract: Permanent Contract
Compensation: Competitive package based on experience
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too.
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- An international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices around the world (Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw)
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Challenging career opportunities in a high-growth & fast-paced environment
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
And some other great perks!
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
- Annual BlaBlaBreak which takes us all for an unforgettable weekend
- Possibility to work from another BlaBlaOffice abroad for a week once a year (BlaBlaSwap)
What is next
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below: upload your resume in English (PDF format)in English.
Kindly note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
You can expect us to review your application within the following 3 weeks. If your application & profile fit our requirements, we will invite you for a quick call, followed by a in person interview & a case study.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.