As our new Program Manager you will collaborate with many functions spanning the International & Global divisions of Peloton (e.g. Marketing, Logistics, Product, Finance, Sales, Member Experience & more) & will interact with all levels of stakeholders from senior leadership to operational team members. It is vital you have strong communication skills, & are comfortable delivering complex & strategic business transformation projects.
- Manage multiple, cross-functional & high-visibility programs & projects within the international portfolio as well as supporting centralised, corporate & strategic initiatives
- End to end delivery of expansion programs - from requirements definition through to benefits realisation
- Facilitate Working Groups & Steering Committee sessions focused on elevating Pelotons international growth & expansion
- Enable team efficiencies by facilitating collaborative knowledge transfers between global departments
- Work within & help to shape Pelotons PMO framework for strategic programs
- Contribute to the runbook and/or artefacts to be leveraged for future, repeatable programs
- Own change & release management processes for the program
- Proactively identify, track & manage inter & intra-dependencies of the programs
- Define & enforce a culture of accountability - proactively obtaining commitment from team members, defining clear results & expectations, being open to feedback & constructive problem-solving
- Drive day-to-day activities to meet overall program objectives - e.g. hosting kick-offs & workshops, retrospectives, reporting
- Create & own the communication plan for projects/programs, adjusting the level of information & detail for different stakeholder groups
- Contribute to continual improvement processes - recognise opportunities for learnings, & effectively trial & implement such initiatives
- Build & foster strong & trusted relationships with team members across all departments - its important to build a holistic picture of how different roles & functions interface with one another as we are scaling fast
- Facilitate decision-making by gathering & making information available, identifying & engaging appropriate stakeholders, & driving alignment & focused discussions
- Identify, assess, & transcend risks; manage the risks, not just the risk list
- Build consensus between diverse teams through inclusive group sessions
- Experience of delivering through others who dont report directly to the post-holder, by employing a range of influencing & negotiation strategies.
- You have a strong bias for action & a strong sense of ownership; you strive in a fast-paced, agile environment
- You have backbone & you can communicate opinion with clarity & confidence
- A strong collaborator, you have a talent to achieve targets through consensus
- You are a passionate customer advocate
- Self-starter who is comfortable with ambiguity & able to identify gaps & opportunities for continuous improvement
- Experience in core program management methodologies such as Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
- 5+ years experience managing cross-functional projects and/or programs as part of a product/tech company, agency, or consultancy - ideally a high-growth / expanding global organization
- Fast learner who understands how the programs relate to business objectives & strategy
- Understands distinction of projects, programs & portfolios
- Strong communication & presentation skills
- Expertise with Google & Microsoft App suite, Jira/Confluence
- Experience using Smartsheet or similar project planning tool
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.