Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies & data in a single workflow to maximize their resources & improve business results.
We are actively seeking an innovative marketing executive to deliver robust digital marketing programs reporting to the CMO. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated history of driving change & tangible impact in high-growth, fast-moving environments.
- Lead & grow a team responsible for all digital marketing programs including: web, SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, & display advertising campaigns
- Manage digital marketing technical assets including: Appian corporate web properties, user experience, & inbound lead conversions
- Measure & report to the Executive Team/Board of Directors the performance of all digital marketing programs against ROI & KPI goals
- Leverage data gathered through A/B testing & measurement experiments to optimize user funnels, increase conversion & support Appians account based marketing (ABM) programs
- Partner with internal content teams to deliver effective content for digital demand generation programs, supporting each stage of the buyer journey for targeted personas
- Create insightful analytics & reporting for marketing management, product & content marketing, & other internal constituencies
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels & customer touch points
- Collaborate with Creative & Demand Generation teams to develop & execute creative with audience testing. Applying key behavioral takeaways to optimize campaigns & establish best practices & benchmarks
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership & perspective for adoption where appropriate
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing leadership roles
- Expertise & experience with B2B and/or B2C Account Based Marketing (ABM)
- Global experience in digital demand generation across geographic regions
- Solid track record for developing digital program plans, managing execution across multiple teams & delivering strong return on investments
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences & devising campaigns that engage, inform & motivate
- BS/MS degree in Marketing or a related field
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.