Looking for a job to get you out of bed?
As a Customer Experience Specialist, you are the customers first impression of Casper, lending expert knowledge of our brand, products, & services to uncover their needs & recommend personalized solutions that will help them dream their way to a better life.
Making situations more enjoyable for others comes naturally to you, so you seize every opportunity to elevate the customer journey & help people develop lasting relationships with our brand. Youre proud to represent Casper as both a guide & a salesperson, offering your product expertise to help solve customers problems. When someone says to you, You just made my day, youre gratified, but not too surprised. Youre a Casper CX Specialist, after all.
Casper (casper.com) is a global sleep company that launched in 2014 with an obsessively engineered, outrageously comfortable mattress sold directly to consumers.Itscritically acclaimed sleep surface was developed in-house, has a sleek design, & is delivered in a small, "how did they do that?"-sized box. The company is one of the fastest-growing consumer brands of all time, & its product line has expanded to include sheets, pillows, a matching foundation, & a dog mattress. Casper was named one of Fast Company's 50 Most Innovative Companies in 2017, & its eponymous mattress was crowned one of TIME Magazine's Best Inventions.
We are deeply committed to building a diverse & inclusive workforce so that we represent all those who dream big equally.
When youre not catching zzzs, this is what youll do
- Act as the voice of Casper on the front lines, delivering joyful experiences & developing lasting relationships with customers via phone calls, emails, live chats & text messages.
- Sell products to customers using detailed product & industry knowledge.
- Provide swift & thorough solutions for customers any time a delivery, transaction or general experience with our product doesnt go 100% as planned.
- Record & relay recurring customer feedback & insights to internal teams such as tech, marketing, design, & product in order to constantly improve the customer experience.
- Maintain an expert-level knowledge of our products & internal management systems as well as curiosity & awareness of new initiatives within in the industry.
Our dream candidate is...
- Strong people skills you are friendly, empathetic, a good listener, & youre invigorated by constant personal interaction
- Quick learner, ability to think on your feet.
- A no task is too small attitude & the endurance to consistently deliver amazing customer experiences without exception.
- Adapts to change in a fast-paced environment & embraces new challenges.
- Team player who works well with a wide range of personalities & is ready to contribute to an awesome team environment.
- Superior written & oral communication skills.
- You have, at some point in life, slept.
- Evening & weekend availability.
The syrup on your waffles
- Salary to pay your bills, a potential bonus for some splurging, & equity so that youre part of the Casper family.
- Medical, vision, & dental insurance to help you with those coughs or cavities (too many waffles...).
- 401Kprogram so you can still spend money later in life.
- Extra cash incentives for being healthy & fit (we actually give you money to track your sleep!).
- Unlimited vacation policy. If you need time off just take it; we trust you!
- Bi-weekly catered lunches to catch up with your teammates.
- Free snacks & coffee, including a huge breakfast selection (10 types of cereal anyone?)
- Nap pods, for those days when you stayed out a little too late...
- A full gifted bed set when you join (mattress, sheets, pillows, the works)
If you dream about this stuff this job is probably right for you.We look forward to learning more about you, but if youre feeling sleepy, take a nap before applying!