Were looking for a Corporate Sales Manager to build our sales team & lead our Corporate Account Executives.
Your job as a Corporate Sales Manager will be to recruit, train & manage a team of Corporate Account Executives responsible for launching our newest product, DoorDash for Business.
What youll do
- Build the team source, interview, & hire top sales personnel across our eastern markets
- Assist or lead on important deals the best Corporate Sales Managers are also our best Corporate Account Executives. Whether its sourcing or closing, they play a key role in helping our reps close their Regions most important deals
- Performance & pipeline management using SalesForce as a guide, help your reps understand their individual sales math, have the skill & the will to hit their goals.
- Scale learnings establish best practices for how to effectively manage a sales team & their books of business. Help increase your team's productivity by developing & implementing new sales initiatives, strategies & programs.
- Moves with urgency but not haste you have a bias towards action & can quickly disseminate between the nice to have & need to have
- Intellectually curious you have an insatiable appetite for knowledge, stories, & facts about our business & our partners
- Lives to hunt you are in your element when understanding the needs of & pitching a prospect on why they should partner with DoorDash through persistence, creative outreach, analytics, and/or relationship development
- Clear communicator you pride yourself on the power of your written & verbal communication skills
- Natural leader you pride yourself on your ability to lead & motivate a team
- Hiring experience youve built a team of (preferably autonomous) world class sales people
- Experience with Salesforce (or another comparable CRM)
- 2+ years of sales experience with a track record of being a top performer
- 5+ years of sales management experience; early-stage start-up or experience selling in the HR space is a plus