Chiefs mission is to build the most powerful network focused on connecting & supporting female leaders. With members who are at the C-Level or are rising VPs, Chief is the only organization designed for women seated at the table. Read about us in Forbes, Inc., & watch us on the Today Show.
Launched in early 2019, Chief is a Series A stage start-up backed by General Catalyst, Inspired Capital, Primary Ventures, & other top-tier investors. Were headquartered in New York City, with membership also in LA, Chicago, SF, & Boston. Currently, we have Clubhouses open in NY, LA, & Chicago.
About the Role:
The Head of Guide Experience will lead & scale the program supporting Chiefs network of executive coaches. Chiefs executive coaches, or Guides, are integral to Chiefs key service Core. Core enables members to build their personal board of advisors & work through their most important leadership challenges. Guides are responsible for helping navigate each Core Groups journey, facilitating powerful group discussions & meetings. The Head of Guide Experience will manage every element of the Guide Program, as well as expand the program to support Chiefs growth.
- Drive the strategic growth & structure of the Guide Program as Chief grows exponentially in number of Core Groups & Guides, across multiple markets.
- Own the hiring process, including recruiting, interviewing, contracting, on-boarding, & training new Guides, with the support of our existing Guide community
- Design & deliver ongoing Guide training to support evolving changes to Core & the business
- Drive community engagement, supporting peer-to-peer growth & learning across the Guide community
- Manage Guide Program operations to ensure Core Guides are set up for success facilitating meetings
- Manage the day-to-day operations of the Guide program, including matching Guides to new groups, bi-weekly Guide calls, office hours & on-going trainings
- Coordinate with the Core Operations team to ensure proper execution of Core logistics to Guides
- Maintain & continuously improve resources for Guides, including our Guides website
What Were Looking For:
- 10-15 years of work experience; start-up experience a plus
- Significant experience in executive coaching & learning & development, either as a coach or in leading similar executive coaching programs
- Exceptional EQ with an operational skillset you can set vision & strategy, while digging into the details of scaling
- Deep expertise working with customers or key stakeholders, & managing large & diverse teams
- Executive presence, excellent communication, & negotiation skills
- Significant experience scaling organizational structures across multiple markets
- Strong people management skillset
- Passion for Chiefs mission, positioning & brand to empower women in business & spark change from the top
- BA/BS required
- Executive coaching certification preferred
Why Youll Want to Work with Us:
- Were a mission-driven company driving real change for women in business
- Ability to impact the success of one our Chiefs key services Core
- Exposure to top-notch executive coaches across the nation
- Attendance at inspiring experiences & events with leaders of industry
- Competitive base salary, unlimited vacation policy, & full medical, dental, & vision packages