Manager- Technical Support
Manage Customer Support team operations, responsible for the effective & successful management of productivity & work quality while enhancing systems & principles in the areas of information flow, business processes & enhanced management reporting. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with Validitys policies, company culture & values.
Responsibilities may include interviewing, selection & hiring; training new & existing employees; planning, assigning & directing work; authoring & discussing with employee performance appraisals; addressing employee performance & corrective action plans; employee motivation & rewards. Organizing the budget of the company in collaboration with the Senior Director. Requires familiarity with a variety of Validitys concepts, practices & procedures. Rely on extensive experience & judgment to plan & accomplish goals while leading & directing the work of others.
Validity was formed to bring confidence to customers who rely on data every day to run their business. As a global industry leader in data quality, our role is to ensure our customers have the tools they need to tackle the complexities of data administration & regain certainty with the integrity of their data assets.
Our Trust Platform is comprised of software services & solutions that help customers know where they stand with their data & enable an ongoing assessment & tool set to correct data issues. For over a decade, tens of thousands of administrators in over 20 countries across the world have trusted our products to regain integrity with their CRM data.
Essential Position Duties & Responsibilities
- Recruit, select, train, assign, schedule, coach, counsel & discipline employees
- Communicate job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising & reviewing job contributions
- Communicate customer issues & devise ways of improving the customer experience, including resolving problems & complaints
- Work closely with management team to set and/or implement policies, procedures & systems & to follow through with implementation.
- Strong Technical Acumen
- CRM Reporting Knowledge (predominantly Salesforce)
- People Management
- Critical Thinking & Problem-Solving Skills