At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 8 years we've seen this mission spread around the world & beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the meal kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly boxes full of exciting recipes & fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of encouraged & empowered home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active in 12 different countries across 3 continents. In Canada, our growth trajectory & expansion has been phenomenal. We have launched facilities across the country & have recently added Chefs Plate to our team!
We are proud of our collaborative culture. Our diverse FreshFam enables us to connect with our customers & turn their feedback into meaningful action - from developing new recipes to constantly improving our process of getting dinner to our customers homes. Our culture attracts top talent with shared values & forms the foundation for a great place to work!
If you would like to join a dynamic & highly motivated team & work in a high-growth industry where you can have an impact & make a difference every single day, then join us!
About the Role
We are hiring a Menu Database & Process Specialist to join our Culinary team here at HelloFresh. In this exciting role, you will work closely to support core processes & strategic initiatives across the Culinary team by managing the planning, tracking, coordination, & performance of recipe production & improvement initiatives. To succeed in this role, youll need to have a genuine interest in using data & information to solve real business challenges, excellent attention to detail, strong analytical abilities, & a keen interest to make a big impact on a fast-growing organization.
- Prepare & maintain culinary databases so that they can be used to conduct analysis & identify opportunities for improvement to the recipes & menus
- Ideate, scope & lead projects that support our operations to scale, particularly in ingredient usage/forecasting through to final product delivery
- Gather best practice from International HelloFresh geographies & external organizations & develop project plans to implement in the Canadian operation
- Input into the Recipe Development Process: support in the content, budget, process flow, & analysis that drives weekly briefing to the Culinary team; seek to maximize customer satisfaction while managing operational constraints
- Inform ingredient onboarding strategy based on analysis of internal data sources & external market insights.
- Support the automation of information, sharing processes across the team.
- Professional experience in a high performance environment
- Experience in an operational role in a retail / consumer goods / logistics business, preferably in the areas of Supply chain, Product Operations, Production / Manufacturing or Logistics
- Excellent project management competencies including a proven track record of successful operational transformation projects
- Possess a keen interest in food.
- Distinctive ability to influence stakeholders, work cross-functionally & autonomously
- Strong analytical skills including the ability to summarize quantitative concepts into a digestible format
- Exceptional attention to detail & ability to manage priorities simultaneously & meet time-sensitive deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills both written & verbal
- Proficiency in SQL is a big plus
- Experience in creating financial/forecasting models on Excel is a plus
Why you'll love it here:
- A competitive salary & company benefits
- 75% discount on HelloFresh & Chefs Plate boxes
- Partial top-up for parental leaves
- We trust & support you - take ownership of your work & push your ideas from inception to execution
- We want to see you grow - we support your career progression & provide learning & development opportunities
- We take our work seriously, but we don't take ourselves too seriously. Youll work with fun, energetic, & supportive teams.
- Weve kept up the work-hard, play-hard energy virtually. From team socials to HQ Wellness Wednesdays to holiday & milestone celebrations, youll have plenty of opportunity to connect socially with teammates across the company.
When We Return to The Office:
To ensure the health & safety of our employees during COVID-19, our HQ employees are working remotely through until June 2021! When we return to the office, youll love:
- Our bright & functional space located in the heart of downtown Toronto
- Our test kitchen, where our recipes are tested on-site, so there are delicious meals constantly flowing!
- Our newly renovated employee lounge decked out with a movie projector, comfy couches, board games, a ping pong table, & local craft beer on tap!
- Our gorgeous rooftop patio, with a perfect view of the CN Tower while you enjoy lunch outdoors!
- Our fully stocked kitchen with fresh fruit, healthy & not-so-healthy snacks, sparkling water, cold brew coffees, & more. (Are you seeing a pattern yet? Hint: We love food!).
You are welcome at our table.
At HelloFresh, we are committed to building & nurturing an inclusive community for our employees. We value diverse skills & experience, & strongly encourage applications from our Black, Indigenous, & People of Colour (BIPOC) community, as well as people with disabilities, people from gender & sexually diverse communities, and/or people with intersectional identities.
HelloFresh is an equal opportunity employer & is committed to providing an accessible recruitment process. Upon request, we will provide accommodation for candidates at any stage.