As a Senior Digital Art Director, youre excited to join a growing creative team to develop experiences that improve customers lives. Leading major marketing initiatives is what keeps bringing you back to the officeincluding championing concepts to plan cutting-edge online strategies. Well welcome your strong working knowledge of developing client relationships within experience design, brand development, interactive commerce, & creative process. Gaining key management experience is important to you. Good newsyoull lead the collaborative efforts of a group of creatives. And you always foster an environment for professional growth to inspire your team to exceed expectation. Most importantly, youre a sound creative thinker who efficiently manages time to juggle client needs for world-class brands.
- Contribute creative solutions & innovations.
- Develop & deliver innovative proposals to capture growth & new business opportunities.
- Create & direct the design direction of projects.
- Estimate & manage project timelines to ensure they are delivered on time.
- Promote continual improvement & a culture of excellence by driving Creative discipline & operational excellence using industry vertical expertise.
- Lead & partner with designers, production artists, writers, content analysts, planners, & information architects.
- Perform strategic account planning with senior management in vertical marketing.
- Conceive & create experience design solutions that fulfill strategic business needs.
- Effectively communicate creative ideas & strategies.
- Lead & build a multi-disciplinary creative team comprised of art directors, designers, information architects, content analysts, copywriters, & audio directors.
- Provide regular team leadership & constructive feedback on all accounts.
- Develop, monitor, & modify the creative department staffing strategies & plans, including compensation, performance, skills, training, & mentoring.
- Champion quality standards across all creative artifacts & deliverables.
- Continually improve creative department methods, problem solving models, & best practices.
- Proactively manage the success of production scope, schedules & budget.
- Engage & inform practice leads from media, technology, research & analytics, usability, & quality assurance to maximize results & ensure client & user satisfaction.
- Support & lead human resource initiatives, with a focus on performance.
- 4+ years experience working in a digital agency.
- Strong portfolio of digital design & art direction work.
- Passion for design & eagerness to collaborate with other creative people
- Experience leading a team of designers, production specialists, & writers to creative excellence.
- Experience meeting clients & presenting your work.
- Ability to think creatively & justify concepts to clients & team members.
- Experience with strategic brainstorming, creative brief development, & creative execution.
- Working knowledge of the latest versions of Photoshop, Illustrator, Sketch, Figma, & other digital design tools.
- Committed to the profession of visual communication.
- Leadership abilities to foster learning & excellence among team members.
- Experience in both electronic & traditional media.