You are unique. So are we.
Care/of (takecareof.com) is a fast-growing, venture-backed wellness startup. We offer personalized daily vitamin & supplement packs, recommended for people based on their diet & health goals. Delivered with a touch of joy. Care/of launched in 2016 & is based in New York City. (And were excited to meet you.)
What youll do:
The Retention Marketing function is responsible for influencing the user journey to generate value for our customers, boost customer lifetime value, & impact our retention metrics. This function owns the email, text, push, app marketing, & in-box channels as ways to engage customers.
As a Senior Manager of Retention, you will lead the retention marketing function at Care/of, driving strategy & execution of experiments & interventions that impact the user journey. You think of experiments that can influence key company goals, you work with cross-functional teams to execute experiments, & report out on findings to the leadership team & other stakeholders. You are also responsible for managing a growing team within retention, which includes ownership over the email & push channels.
Some responsibilities include
- Ideating interventions in the user journey to improve retention metrics including delay rate, cancel rate, & boxes per month
- Working cross functionally to execute interventions, including through email, push notifications, app takeovers, etc.
- Working closely with the Product team on interventions related to our loyalty app
- Reporting on experimentation & sharing results cross-functionally & with the leadership team
Who you are:
- Ability to think strategically about user journey to shape retention metrics
- 5-8 years of experience in marketing, preferably with email, retention, or growth marketing
- Strong communicator who can influence others
- A working knowledge of HTML
- Proficiency in Excel
- A no task is too small attitude
- Team player who works well cross-functionally
Extra carrots :
- Familiar working with product teams or on product marketing initiatives
- Knowledge of SQL
- Experience with email marketing
Some benefits & perks of working at Care/of:
- Competitive salary + equity
- Competitive insurance packages
- Free vitamins
- Ability to shape a high-growth, dynamic brand
- Working with an amazing, fun-loving, spirited group of people