At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The People Project Manager will sit within the People Teams Project Management Office & have organization & company-wide responsibilities for strategic initiatives, cross-functional projects, & consultative support.
- Execute complex, cross-functional projects that support People team objectives as defined by the People Leadership Team, CPO and/or Executive Leadership Team.
- Lead cross-functional teams to ensure successful project delivery from discovery/design to implementation/change management.
- Provide qualitative & quantitative analysis of performance across a portfolio of projects, track/ensure appropriate velocity & impact, make recommendations to systematically improve outcomes.
- Identify & implement process improvements in partnership with cross-functional stakeholders.
- Research & build business cases for new strategic initiatives in partnership with subject matter experts on behalf of the People Leadership Team.
- Support strategic alignment & planning across the broader People team during annual goal setting, OKRs & Quarterly business reviews.
Skills & Experience:
- 7+ years of progressive HR & Project Management experience - experience in consulting and/or change management preferred.
- Bachelors degree or higher education.
- Experience building & improving employee programs, policies & practices using data driven approach.
- Ability to drive alignment & collaboration within cross-functional teams.
- Executive presence & ability to influence leadership audiences to gather buy-in.
- Proven ability to track, prioritize & drive multiple concurrent projects.
- Strong problem-solver with ability to thrive in a fast-paced startup environment.
- Extremely attentive to detail, with superb oral & written communication skills.
- Highest level of integrity & management of confidential information.
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.
Until further notice, Lyft employees working in the United States & Canada in any capacity (on a daily or hybrid schedule, remote, or as a visitor) are required to provide proof that they are fully vaccinated & up to date against COVID-19. Fully vaccinated & up to date means an employee has: 1) received all recommended doses in a primary series of COVID-19 vaccine; & 2) either has received a booster dose or is not yet eligible to receive a booster dose but will do so when eligible. Lyft will maintain records associated with your vaccination history in a way that is compliant with all relevant Federal, state & local laws. Exceptions to this requirement are employees who require religious or medical exemption as approved through Lyft's accommodations process. New employees must provide proof of full vaccination or receive an accommodation exception approval prior to their start date.
For candidates living in Colorado the expected base pay range is $127,160-$149,600 and depending on a variety of non-discriminatory factors, including qualifications, experience & geographic location.
This role is work-from-anywhere, excluding the following states & territory: Alabama, Arkansas, Delaware, Iowa, Kansas, Maine, Mississippi, Nebraska, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Dakota, West Virginia, Wyoming, Puerto Rico.