Appian, a recognized leader in low code automation, provides a new way to make applications enabling companies to quickly adapt to change. We help organizations automate & transform their business by creating new apps from scratch, or by connecting & enhancing legacy applications all up to 20X faster than traditional development. We combine people, technologies & data in a single workflow to maximize their resources & improve business results.
We are looking for a Marketing Manager of Customer Success to own the marketing strategies & programs that engage, educate & inspire our customers to use Appian & Appian services to their fullest in order to ensure customers get great value from our technology. The more our customers adhere to best practices & understand how to optimize Appian, the greater their business value. We are looking for a senior marketer with experience driving business for customer success services & nurturing the customer journey.
- Define & lead go-to-market & launch efforts for Appian Customer Success services in collaboration with Customer Success, marketing, sales, & partner teams.
- Enable sales & customer success to position, sell, & leverage service offerings.
- Develop positioning statements, messaging, & customer benefits for Appian services.
- Position Appians portfolio of services in a clear & compelling way.
- Maintain a deep understanding of our education services & success tools & how best to communicate & position them for our customers.
- Build compelling content & assets (datasheets, web pages, presentations, & marketing collateral) aimed at landing new customers of Appian services.
- Work jointly with the demand generation team to effectively place Appian service offerings into the right campaigns for net new & expansion accounts
- Own customer lifecycle communications from onboarding to adoption & retention nurtures.
- Engagement of customer developer community through education & building community pride.
- Drive internal alignment with product & industry marketing teams.
- Bachelors Degree
- 5+ years of experience in B2B customer marketing.
- Proven ability to drive results in a fast-moving team in a rapidly growing company.
- Excellent communication, collaboration, & problem-solving abilities.
- Strong analytical & presentation skills.
- This role requires a high degree of collaboration with other teams to plan & execute against shared goals.
Appian Corporation is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker, Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.
If you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please contact us by email at ReasonableAccommodations@appian.com and let us know the nature of your request & your contact information. Requests for accommodation will be considered on a case-by-case basis. Please note that only inquiries concerning a request for reasonable accommodation will be responded to from this email address.