Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Yext's mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
As a Senior Director, Sales Enablement, your role drives regional training, enablement & competency development programs & activities for specific target audiences within the sales organization as well as virtual live classroom offerings. Key elements are definition, alignment & execution of a high-quality & high-impact enablement portfolio.
- Lead & manage a key area of the Sales Enablement organization creating a vision & strategy that is focused on planning & execution of high-impact Sales enablement & training programs including Onboarding, On-Going enablement for tenured AE's, Industry knowledge & selling skills.
- Derive annual & quarterly learning targets & development objectives by aligning with key stakeholders
- Accelerate improvements & optimize execution through organizational alignment towards customer needs. Embrace outside-in perspective & thought leadership.
- Define enablement programs & initiatives accordingly including well-structured execution plans
- Define roadmaps & recommendations for learning in order to provide clear guidance on learning & development
- Provide thought leadership & innovation in enablement & training & help establish a continuous learning culture
- Align with business & operations stakeholders across all levels of the hierarchy & gain executive endorsement & commitment for defined initiatives
- Provide guidance to the business & senior management about enablement & learning, aligned with business priorities
- Proactively identify opportunities to accelerate cross-team talent sharing, management & employee development
- Prior experience with sales methodologies (Selling Through Curiosity, Challenger, Value Selling, etc.)
- Prior experience selling into Marketing a plus
- 5+ years plus in enablement related roles
- Prior experience in a complex deal cycle & working with multiple stakeholders
- 10+ years of enterprise sales experience in a fast-paced environment including complex deal execution, sales methodology
- Prior experience in Sales Enablement building & executing enablement programs
- Demonstrated strong leadership & interpersonal skills & ability to build & motivate a team
- Proven experience in leading teams
- Excellent planning skills combined with high reliability
- Excellent communication skills, including dealing with executives & senior management
- Ability to design & prepare high-impact target-group oriented presentations
- Self-motivated personality with high commitment, that takes pro-active initiative
- Ability to effectively operate in a fast paced, constantly evolving environment
- Experience with Learning/Sales Enablement technologies
- Experience developing & designing learning materials including content, selling & learning aids, playbooks, etc.
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, Tyson's Corner, San Francisco, Shanghai, & Tokyo. Learn more about the Yext team & culture on the muse, our website, & our blog.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, or Veteran status. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.