Job Title: HR Business Partner
Job Code: REF17214X
Skill Category: HR
Job Type: Permanent
Posting Start date: Friday 6th September
Closing Date: Friday 4th October 2019
Salary: Competitive plus Benefit
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology? Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world? You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, & whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programmes, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can fulfil your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Human Resources Business Partner, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Visa is seeking an HR Business Partner that will act as a strategic & trusted thought partner to the Europe Leadership team members & support colleagues across multiple client groups in our European region. This individual will have a commercially focused mindset & translate those business needs to human resources capabilities requirements. This individual will be a leader of the HRBP team & work closely with their cross-functional partners for successful planning & delivery of HR programs & services. We are seeking someone with a, customer focus & a deep understanding of people strategy & practices, who thrives in a complex environment while celebrating the successes & maintaining perspective.
The successful candidate will be comfortable navigating challenging forces in the dynamic payments space & be comfortable in a fast-paced environment with significant change; employing innovative HR practices & process which enable the organization to thrive & grow. The position will be located in the Paddington / Reading office with business travel required as needed.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- Act as a strategic partner to members of the Europe Leadership team to understand the strategy of the function & enable it through the design & drive a people strategy, programs & processes.
- Collaborate with centres of excellence & global HRBPs to design & deliver the implementation of both HR & Business programmes & initiatives.
- Contribute to the human resources organization & client groups by developing & executing best practices promoting employee engagement & enabling a high-performing workforce to contribute to the company's strategic growth.
- Design & deliver HR solutions in collaboration with CoEs, including Leadership, L&D, Performance Management, Change Management, Talent Management, Talent Acquisition & Reward.
- Liaise with stakeholders at various levels of the business.