The Farmers Dog is the leading tech-enabled pet health brand on a mission to disrupt the $90b global pet food industry. The company is VC backed by the early investors of Warby Parker, Dollar Shave Club, Sweetgreen, & Glossier.
In an industry with little regulation, constant recalls, & rampant misleading advertising, The Farmers Dog brings a fresh perspective that all dog lovers have been waiting for. Utilizing its proprietary technology, The Farmers Dogs first service reimagines pet food by making healthy, fresh food incredibly easy to feed. Vet-developed subscriptions are personalized to each customer, while fresh, human-grade food is pre-portioned for each dog & home-delivered within days of cooking. The service has delivered millions of meals & is quickly revolutionizing the broken pet food industry.
The company was launched after Bretts battle to cure his dogs stomach issues illustrated how processed & un-healthy even organic & natural pet food truly was. After testing every pet food on the market without success, Brett resorted to a fresh, home-cooked diet at his vets recommendation. The results were staggering Jada was cured. Once he realized how powerful & healthy fresh food can be, he teamed up with Jonathan to develop a fresh alternative to pet food & created the product they wished existed for their own dogs (and dogs everywhere).
Join The Farmers Dog team on its mission to bring peace of mind to customers, health to their companions, & fundamentally change the way people think about caring for their pets.
Only dream job applicants, please. #mustlovedogs
Our Customer Experience team sits at the front line of a burgeoning startup that is committed to delivering the best experience at every stage. We're looking for an advocate for our customers someone who continuously raises the bar by inventing creative solutions on the fly. In this role, you'll provide exceptional service & build your skills in analytics, UX, sales, & communications.
We are currently hiring for a variety of full time schedules & applicants must have availability to work weekends.
- Deliver exceptional customer service through one-on-one interactions
- Leave every prospective & current customer feeling loved & valued
- Utilize feedback to improve systems & assist in developing The Farmer's Dog Customer Journey
- Track responses & work with product team to develop future improvements
- Learn to be a health & nutrition wiz; provide support on dog health, care, & wellness
- Participate in cross-functional projects with opportunities for growth, i.e. customer insights, user experience, operations
- Superior organizational & communication skills
- All-hands-on-deck attitude with an ability to remain calm & excel under pressure
- You are: organized, empathetic, & a natural problem solver.
- You must: play nicely with others (humans & dogs). Prefer dogs to other species.
Health, dental, avocado toast, puppies.